Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Festival 2016

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

CWF wrote: »
    But by the same token, you cannot blame it on Limerick and Cork "thrash" either!!!

I can, because I'm blaming it on thrash, not Cork or Limerick.

Dublin thrash almost ruined Garden Party in it's second year. But it's the thrash that's the problem. Not Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nicole2795

can someone tell me what the situation is with bringing your own booze to life fest? is there restrictions or whats the story when camping for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

nicole2795 wrote: »
    can someone tell me what the situation is with bringing your own booze to life fest? is there restrictions or whats the story when camping for the weekend?

Post on the 2017 thread Nicole, I think you can bring booze into arena after the bars close and you can bring booze into the campsite area, but no booze in main arena during the day.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement