If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 65"

Options
  • 30-01-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see you are now stocking 65" Hisense TVs.

Don't suppose you are willing to pricematch AO.com who are doing the same model for 899 after cashback (860 if you use a coupon they have life today too!).

Interested in the best price you can do delivered to Dublin rather than me having to go the parcel motel route and pick up from their depot?

Ak

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Akula

Akula wrote: »
    Hi,

I see you are now stocking 65" Hisense TVs.

Don't suppose you are willing to pricematch AO.com who are doing the same model for 899 after cashback (860 if you use a coupon they have life today too!).

Interested in the best price you can do delivered to Dublin rather than me having to go the parcel motel route and pick up from their depot?

Ak
    Those prices are in sterling btw.  Amazon were doing this TV quite recently for 999 also.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Akula,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I cant find that model on the AO site?

I can see it on Amazon at £1029 but the seller is charging £700 for 4-7 day delivery to Ireland :0

Netherlands, Monaco, Luxembourg, Ireland, France, Denmark, Belgium, Germany
    4 - 7 Days
    £0.00 to £250.00
    £34.99

£250.01 to above
    £700.00

And an additional £175 for a 5 year warranty - our retail is €1999 but that includes delivery and a 6 year warranty - but I'm happy to reduce that to £1099 / €1599 and again that will include delivery to Ireland and a 6 year warranty,

apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

The deal on AO.com was detailed here with a link:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/hisense-ltdn65k700xwtseu3d-65-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-tv-silver-899-after-cashback-2385623

To be fair that deal has expired now and they've replaced it with an interest free credit deal.  But it was 899 - 40 pounds for a coupon.

I accept the point about warranty - but going rate for extension seems to be closer to 79 pounds.  Crampton and Moore are doing for 999 with warranty for 79 extra.

Its expired but these deals will come around again.  

Presume I can opt to pay your sterling rate?

Ak

Hi,

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/hisense-ltdn65k700xwtseu3d-65-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-tv-silver-899-after-cashback-2385623

To be fair that deal has expired now and they've replaced it with an interest free credit deal.  But it was 899 - 40 pounds for a coupon.

I accept the point about warranty - but going rate for extension seems to be closer to 79 pounds.  Crampton and Moore are doing for 999 with warranty for 79 extra.

Ak
    Thanks for the link - unfortunately it doesn't show me any of the details of how the cash back works and it appears to have expired not - the additional £40 discount / cash back is via quidco and this isn't linked to the retailer but to the purchaser.

Crampton & Moore only ship outside the UK in Special circumstances - to be fair to them their 5 year warranty is excellent value at £79 on this TV - if you assume that their delivery to ROI will be the same as NI delivery then the price for the Hisense LTDN65K700 is £999.99+£79.99+£59.99 = £1139.97 - as above I'm happy to go less than that (£1099) including delivery to ROI AND our 6 year warranty Our warranty includes ROI whilst the Warranty on Crampton & Moore is UK only .

I understand that you may be a little annoyed but to be fair I honestly can't see where the £899 figure is arrived at - there are no details, just commentary on your link - I'm happy to go to £1099 / €1499 and you can of course as always on our website and in-store choose whichever currency you would like to pay in.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

Ak
    Thanks for the link - unfortunately it doesn't show me any of the details of how the cash back works and it appears to have expired not - the additional £40 discount / cash back is via quidco and this isn't linked to the retailer but to the purchaser.

Crampton & Moore only ship outside the UK in Special circumstances - to be fair to them their 5 year warranty is excellent value at £79 on this TV - if you assume that their delivery to ROI will be the same as NI delivery then the price for the Hisense LTDN65K700 is £999.99+£79.99+£59.99 = £1139.97 - as above I'm happy to go less than that (£1099) including delivery to ROI AND our 6 year warranty Our warranty includes ROI whilst the Warranty on Crampton & Moore is UK only .

I understand that you may be a little annoyed but to be fair I honestly can't see where the £899 figure is arrived at - there are no details, just commentary on your link - I'm happy to go to £1099 / €1499 and you can of course as always on our website and in-store choose whichever currency you would like to pay in.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Appreciate your position and the quick response.

I'll give it a think - and may wait for new models in the spring.  The 860 price had me tempted to just jump!  But will def come back to yourselves.

• Advertisement

Just as an update - I have reduced the online price to £1099 / €1569 - will go live in a few minutes:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201841-ltdn65k700.aspx

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭robnet77

Hi,

Ak

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,

Mod Snip

Any opinions on Hisense TVs? on AVForums I read some models give many issues, however the owners say this is common with known TV brands too.
    I'd like to buy a Hisense but I'm not sure whether their supposedly good picture quality is worth the hassle of the potential issues.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@robnet77

I've snipped your post above a little, please take a moment to read the Charter at the top of the forum - references to other retailers are not appropriate here except where a genuine price match is being sought.

@All,

Please note that queries here are for Richersounds to answer and are not an invitation to pitch in your opinion - such opinion and advice is welcome in the Home Entertainment forums.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

robnet77 wrote: »
    Hi,

Ak

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,

Mod Snip

Any opinions on Hisense TVs? on AVForums I read some models give many issues, however the owners say this is common with known TV brands too.
    I'd like to buy a Hisense but I'm not sure whether their supposedly good picture quality is worth the hassle of the potential issues.
    Thanks.
    Hi.

We haven't had any issues ourselves with any of the Hisense screens that we have sold.

What issues are you worried about or that you have read about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Just as an update - I have reduced the online price to £1099 / €1569 - will go live in a few minutes:

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    That exchange rate is a bit off the wall. Current exchange would have it coming in at just under 1425 euro.

• Advertisement

galljga1 wrote: »

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    That exchange rate is a bit off the wall. Current exchange would have it coming in at just under 1425 euro.
    Hi Galljga1.

All our products can be purchased in pounds sterling if you are worries about the conversion rate.
    This allows your own bank to do the conversion.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭robnet77

Hi, first of all my apologies for the partial link I put.

I am having issues with quoting posts, anyway in reply to the issues post, I read several messages from users reporting problems with Hisense TVs (to be fair, I haven't read other brands' owners threads for comparison), however the following comment sums up most of them in relation to the 58" version of the K700 model:

"(issues): light bleed, blooming, dirty screen effect, remote doesn't respond, crashes, switches off. Crap software updates that cause more issues, poor smart system, slow smart system."

robnet77 wrote: »
    Hi, first of all my apologies for the partial link I put.

I am having issues with quoting posts, anyway in reply to the issues post, I read several messages from users reporting problems with Hisense TVs (to be fair, I haven't read other brands' owners threads for comparison), however the following comment sums up most of them in relation to the 58" version of the K700 model:

"(issues): light bleed, blooming, dirty screen effect, remote doesn't respond, crashes, switches off. Crap software updates that cause more issues, poor smart system, slow smart system."
    Hi Robnet77.

I do agree with the smart features not being on power with the other manufacturers.
    You have to remember that the Hisense is a budget television and this is its first year in the European/UK market so software updates etc will be slow to start.

The picture on the Hisense is fantastic compaired to other budget screens Blaupunkt etc....

I don't have any other 65" screens around this price unfortunately.

If you dropped to a 55" you could go for a more well know brand which will have better updates and much more to their smart side of things.

Sony offer the 55X8509 priced at £999.00 / 1399.00 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201404-bravia-kd55x8509cbu.aspx

LG offer up the 55UF770 coming in at £779.00 / 999.99 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201296-55uf770v.aspx

Panasonic have the 55CX680 priced at £799.00 / 1099.00 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201325-viera-tx55cx680b.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.