Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found an old property magazine from 06...INSANE asking prices!

Options
  • 30-01-2016 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd share...

I found an old Irish Property Buyer magazine dated July/August 06 lying around the house. The property prices are actually INSANE.

How about a 2 bed apartment in Goatstown, D14 starting from €645,000? :pac:

Or perhaps a 3 bed terraced house in Drimnagh (Galtymore approx. €150k on daft) for €400,000? :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested in other prices I can let you know whats in the magazine. Nobody might be in the slightest bit interested but I thought it was definitely worth a read! Scary how times have changed....

Another funny thing is an article from a property expert saying that prices are only going to rise and won't be slowing down for years to come and hurries people to buy before they are priced out of the market. I quote: ''buy now, it will be your road to riches!''

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I bought and sold in May 06 - I shudder when I think of the prices involved, although (thankfully) I did by far the better out of the two transactions.

Not to mention the fecking stamp duty on those prices :eek:

It was pure madness back then!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 84 ✭✭Goat Paddock

Could you take a scan or post a photo?!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

any prices from around Lucan?

Advertisement