Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burning man 2016

Options
  • 31-01-2016 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I had a life long dream to go to Nevada for burning man as it looks so so amazing. Has anybody had any experience as I plan to go in August. I would love to meet with Irish travellers aswell as I am a solo and a bit nervous as I have not been abroad alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I had a life long dream to go to Nevada for burning man as it looks so so amazing. Has anybody had any experience as I plan to go in August. I would love to meet with Irish travellers aswell as I am a solo and a bit nervous as I have not been abroad alone.

Get in touch with the Irish Burners group on facebook.. They'll give you all the advice you need :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Alanbyrne88

Not much help on that site as they seem to only plan a event in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Not much help on that site as they seem to only plan a event in Ireland.

Au contraire mon frère, it's actually full of people who have been or will be in Black Rock, and the event you speak of is the Irish Decom, which you should be trying to get to if you have plans to see the Burning Man principles in action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Didn't want to start another thread on this...

Anyone else from here going this year? Or anyone been before? My first year, and sort of solo-traveling til I get to Reno or San Fran!

Advertisement