Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam % Question

Options
  • 31-01-2016 6:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Lets say the course was split into two halfs, half ca, and half exam. If I got 35% in the ca's would I need to pass the exam or just get 10% in the exam to get 40%?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ali2405

Jordan5497 wrote:
    Lets say the course was split into two halfs, half ca, and half exam. If I got 35% in the ca's would I need to pass the exam or just get 10% in the exam to get 40%?

Normally of ya have to get the 40 in the written exam! But it depends a lot on the lecturer.. If you've got good c.a they won't fail you, unless you did really bad in the exam!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jordan5497

Ali2405 wrote: »
    Normally of ya have to get the 40 in the written exam! But it depends a lot on the lecturer.. If you've got good c.a they won't fail you, unless you did really bad in the exam!

I got a B- in the CA in business but the lectures are so boring so I never went to them I reckon its going to be close whether I failed or not but the class is isn't even relevant to the course I'm doing. I reckon everyone is in the same boat as me.

Advertisement