Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscrone Fibre Optic

Options
  • 31-01-2016 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

It currently states that the cabinet is live in Enniscrone, Sligo. When will it actually be "live" for use?

Thanks

Eddie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

The cabinet INE1_E01 has gone live however cabinet INE1_002 is not planned to go live until within 12 month,

Each cabinet will serve fibre to lines within 2Km distance however not all lines will be able to qualify for fibre and It cant be guaranteed until available.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

eir: Alan wrote: »
    The cabinet INE1_E01 has gone live however cabinet INE1_002 is not planned to go live until within 12 month,

Each cabinet will serve fibre to lines within 2Km distance however not all lines will be able to qualify for fibre and It cant be guaranteed until available.

Cheers
    Al

Thanks for the reply I just have another question. What is the timeframe between the cabinet being 'live' and actually being connected and able to use it?

Eddie Ere wrote: »

Cheers
    Al

Thanks for the reply I just have another question. What is the timeframe between the cabinet being 'live' and actually being connected and able to use it?
    It's usually straight away but in some cases I have seen a couple of days but certainly no longer.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

It's usually straight away but in some cases I have seen a couple of days but certainly no longer.

Cheers
    Al

Thanks. I'm within the radius (1.5k), spike to eir today and was told I didn't have it yet. Considering it's been live for a few days does this mean that my line is not compatible?

Eddie Ere wrote: »

Cheers
    Al

Thanks. I'm within the radius (1.5k), spike to eir today and was told I didn't have it yet. Considering it's been live for a few days does this mean that my line is not compatible?
    Unfortuantely this may so be the case Eddie Ere - however feel free to Drop me a PM including your land line number and I should have confirmation within 24hrs

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement