Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Garda Helicopter Last Night

Options
  • 31-01-2016 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Was I dreaming last night or was there a Garda helicopter & a number of squad cars around the mill road at around 5am? Any idea why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Cmck1985 wrote: »
    Was I dreaming last night or was there a Garda helicopter & a number of squad cars around the mill road at around 5am? Any idea why?

High speed chase I believe, think they caught 5 people

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Cmck1985 wrote: »

About 5.30 I think. I woke to the sound of the helicopter , sirens and car engine noises. Great if they caught them, better still if they are properly penalised for their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mightyz

Damn, it was very loud... I saw 5 or 6 squad cars going wrong side of dual carriageway next to charlesland, then some noise like a helicopter and another garda, this time proper side of the road ;)

I could hear the sirens for long time afterwards, ruined my sleep, hope they got them,

• Subscribers Posts: 48 AnneRyan

Was it a chase?? I saw sparks and smoke in the sky behind the swimming pool

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mightyz

• Advertisement
Advertisement