Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine Killarney/Kenmare

Options
  • 31-01-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like my machine died and needing a cheap, simple replacement, delivered and connected efficiently and reliably. Any advice greatly welcomed. I love between Kenmare and Sneem.. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

McSwiney Expert in Kenmare will have a wide range at good prices and will deliver and collect your old one (make sure there's no water in it). Installation would probably cost an additional amount, but its an easy DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

JonathonS wrote: »
    McSwiney Expert in Kenmare will have a wide range at good prices and will deliver and collect your old one (make sure there's no water in it). Installation would probably cost an additional amount, but its an easy DIY.

Thanks; where exactly are they please? Easy is as easy does; I am disabled....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

Graces7 wrote: »
    Thanks; where exactly are they please? Easy is as easy does; I am disabled....

Hi there. They are at the bottom of Henry Street, right by the square. If you happen to locate something elsewhere, and need any help, I'd be happy to collect and deliver it to you. I live in Kenmare and could install it also if you like. Lots of experience in this regard and it's usually just a ten minute job.

No charge, I'd be happy to help. I could also take the old one away and drop it off at the recycle centre. PM me if you're interested. Ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

sogood wrote: »
    Hi there. They are at the bottom of Henry Street, right by the square. If you happen to locate something elsewhere, and need any help, I'd be happy to collect and deliver it to you. I live in Kenmare and could install it also if you like. Lots of experience in this regard and it's usually just a ten minute job.

No charge, I'd be happy to help. I could also take the old one away and drop it off at the recycle centre. PM me if you're interested. Ok?

For this great, great kindness THANK YOU! have to wait a wee while as deep in trouble re car insurance but will be in touch as soon as can free the cash.....I am losing my mobility at an increasing rate these days..Bless you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

Graces7 wrote: »
    For this great, great kindness THANK YOU! have to wait a wee while as deep in trouble re car insurance but will be in touch as soon as can free the cash.....I am losing my mobility at an increasing rate these days..Bless you!

No problem, I can do any collecting/delivering etc. as is needed. You won't need insurance to travel in my car! LOL! Anyway, send me a pm with a contact number, as and when you have something sorted. If you have something in mind to go and look at/collect, just let me know. OK?

Happy to help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement