Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't order from Pixmania all.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

They're a part of the DSGi group that contains Currys, Dixons and PC World, wonder if it's impacting the rest of them or just pixmania?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I don't like them either but I've spent about 4 grand with them over the years, sometimes they had some good deals. Hopefully means the end of Currys/PC World too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think DSG sold them on again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

I don't like them either but I've spent about 4 grand with them over the years, sometimes they had some good deals. Hopefully means the end of Currys/PC World too.

Yeah, they've had some great deals from time to time. Shame to lose another potential competitor.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think DSG sold them on again?

Yeah they sold them about a year ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

im waiting on refund for almost 3 weeks now and have to get European consumers involved
    not sure when i get my money back but i advise stay clear of them , as customer support none existent

• Registered Users Posts: 16,002 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I am surprised that they survived this long. Have been on there site and thought about buying there but never did in the end just did not trust it really. I think it is a disgrace if they are still taking orders but not fulfilling them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

biggest problem is can't get refund at moment only excuses

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

biggest problem is can't get refund at moment only excuses

Did you buy using a credit card? If so, call your credit card company and get a charge back done. This may not work if you used a debit card.

Did you buy using a credit card? If so, call your credit card company and get a charge back done. This may not work if you used a debit card.

used a visa debit card and did charge back so waiting but im told don't expect anything, i have to do this before European consumers escalate it, i was told they have lots of complaints about pix-mania and some still waiting since February

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

****, they're dropping like flies.

Advertisement