Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westwood Clontarf

Options
  • 31-01-2016 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if it is still sh1te? That is are 50% of the lanes rented to clubs/lessons that inevitably spill into one of the other lanes and thereby leaving no room for members?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭johnruns

Ive only been there on wed and fri evenings and clubs do have a lot of lanes booked don't know about other days but would imagine its the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

johnruns wrote: »
    Ive only been there on wed and fri evenings and clubs do have a lot of lanes booked don't know about other days but would imagine its the same.

Cheers, thats why I left. Too many lanes rented out. Pointless for members to swim there, pointless for those in the club sessions too but thats another topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I also find the pool far too warm on the monday evenings id been going to last year. Was constantly having to remove hat on any rest id a chance to

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

What's it like on weekends? I'm a member but use Leopardstown, Clontarf in near the folks house so keep meaning to head in while I'm over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

tunney wrote: »
    Anyone know if it is still sh1te? That is are 50% of the lanes rented to clubs/lessons that inevitably spill into one of the other lanes and thereby leaving no room for members?

i guess if you did not like it then you wont like it now at the same time i see at least 10 people that would have swam in the morning when you were a member that still like it .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Any reports on how busy it is in the mornings? 6.30-8.00?

How many lanes are there in total?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Any reports on how busy it is in the mornings? 6.30-8.00?

How many lanes are there in total?

Advertisement