Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Liability Insurance UK Cover?

• 31-01-2016 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi

Just a quick question, can I get public liability insurance here that will cover me in the UK?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭schaffer1969

Marle Meza wrote: »
    Hi

Just a quick question, can I get public liability insurance here that will cover me in the UK?

Yes. Try Hiscox or similar (through an Irish broker). Most are UK based.
    I got public liability insurance that covered all of the EU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

I know you mentioned Public Liability but if you're also looking at Employers Liability, your employees must be based in Ireland, if your policy is here. BTW, Employers Liability is a compulsory insurance in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Marle Meza

Thanks Guys for your replies.
    I am an artist/designer, just starting to branch out, and have been asked to attend a fair in the UK, where I would be selling my work. They asked me for public liability insurance, which is required in order to attend, so just wondered if it was possible to get it here and be covered in the UK.

Advertisement