Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart tv.

• 31-01-2016 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

hi, i am thinking of upgrading to a smart tv,probably 40 or 42",any post sales bargains out there? could maybe spend c. 450 euro.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Alan McG

Bought a 43" LG 43LF540V from Alzashop(dot)com

alzashop.com/43-lg-43lf540v-d2412217.htm?o=1

It's not a smart TV, but I just use it with a Chromecast. I find it better than a smart TV and works out a lot cheaper too.

This TV also comes with decoders which work with both Freesat and Saorview, so you can also save $$$ ditching the Sky/Virgin package!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

40" Hisense non-smart TV on Amazon last week for £280 delivered, great reviews.
    If you want to keep your budget in tune then you might want a non-smart TV and separate Android box, a lot of Smart TVs are actually not that smart

Advertisement