Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPH T17 Heating Control Panel - Boost setting

Options
  • 31-01-2016 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,753 ✭✭✭✭

I have an EPH T17 control panel controlling a gas boiler. It has a boost feature where you can manually turn on the radiators or hot water for 1, 2 or 3 hours. Each press of the boost button is +1 hours.

Anyone know if it's possible to reprogram this so the boost is +30 minutes rather than 1 hour?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

odyssey06 wrote: »
    I have an EPH T17 control panel controlling a gas boiler. It has a boost feature where you can manually turn on the radiators or hot water for 1, 2 or 3 hours. Each press of the boost button is +1 hours.

Anyone know if it's possible to reprogram this so the boost is +30 minutes rather than 1 hour?

Not possible to change its factory set

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

For small increments you'd have to use a flash type timer with the little pins. I'm not aware of a digital timer with shorter times. Maybe a google search would throw up something.

Advertisement