Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sillan bus question please

Options
  • 31-01-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I live in Tara Glen. I work in the city centre. Does the Sillan bus stop outside my estate ? I see on the timetable there is a stop that is called Simonstown. Is that out at Simonstown GAA pitch ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Just checked it out and it does stop outside my estate

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mcasmck

Sorry to dig up this thread, anyone use Sillan bus from Dunshaughlin to commute into Dublin? Is there always seats left by time it gets to Dunshaughlin? What is the more accurate journey time in to Merrion Row? Timetable times seem optimistic!
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Archiebello

During the summer, the 7.55 bus should get you to Merrion Row by 8.45 or 8.50. Once the schools and colleges are fully back, you wont get there till a couple of minutes after 9am. The 7.30 bus should get you to Merrion Row by 8.35 during the winter. Unlike the 109 these buses are very punctual so you definitely need to be at Foleys 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Am not aware of buses being full before they get to Dunshaughlin but passenger numbers have been increasing the last couple of years.

Advertisement