Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change build on ares wizard?

Options
  • 01-02-2016 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

So I got a mdq box on Amazon, followed a you tube video for ares wizard and picked a nemiphis built or something like that. So I'm not happy with that built. How do I get out of it to change it back to original kodi menu. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Into settings app, pick Kodi, clear data, and clear cache.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Is ares wizard good? Would u recommend it and which build is best?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks, please take a moment to read the warning Sticky at the top of the forum about posts on add-ones, Kodi and subscription services etc. I don't want to be handing out infractions or bans.

@meathsam,

There are lots of sites and resources on the web which are less sensitive than Boards to discussion of these issues. I'm not closing down your thread, but please mind how you go with it 😀 .

Ritz

meath4sam wrote: »
    Is ares wizard good? Would u recommend it and which build is best?

I'd advise against any build , they are always bloated and often poorly scripted with few exceptions. You will find your self switching on the box and watching stuff you don't even use get updated every day. Almost all of them have the exact same stuff in them they just use different skins and layouts

My advice is have a look around find the ones you think you will use and install them manually. A quick google will see you right and there are plenty of videos to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭iainBB

Area wizard is good for things like maintenance but not so much the builds . Make sure you use backup plugin from the kodi repro before messing with builds or non standard stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement