Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert study blog

• 01-02-2016 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Okay, so basically I'm starting a study blog with the sheer hope I'll actually start to do work. Not a stupid person but very lazy like I don't do much hw, no study what so ever and I'm starting mocks tomorrow so reality is finally kicking in. I want roughly 460-500 in my lc with my reports averaging out in the 200's from lack of work. I believe I can do it with a certain amount of will power and determination I can actually achieve this results and I hope that writing a blog will encourage me to do work so I have something to write every evening.
    My subjects and levels include:
    English-higher
    Irish-higher
    Maths-ordinary
    Home economics-higher
    Biology-higher
    Chemistry-higher
    Lcvp-common
    French(outside of school)-ordinary (for entry requirements )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Buffytvs

Good luck, I know exactly what it's like to be that way haha I just finished maths and English today

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Leavingcert gal2016

Yesterday I studied some biology experiements for food testing and answered questions on them. I also studied calcium and osteoporosis in home economics and I answered the 2015 question 1 on it. Lastly I did two unseen poem questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Leavingcert gal2016

Yesterday I began grinds in Irish and English and really starting to panic at the standard required for each subject but one can only try and remain positive. When I came home I did an unseen poetry question for English. I failed chemistry in the mock so I have started watching the channel crash coarse on YouTube for chemistry and I focused on alkanes and made notes which I will learn today. I have mock orals starting this week and I havent one bit done for them but trying to remain calm. lastly I got a d1 in Bio and a c3 in English which has provided some motivation in itself.

Advertisement