Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIP+ FAB for breakouts

Options
  • 01-02-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone tried the Nip+FAB range? I am prone to breakouts on my chin and heard that pads could help.

Currently using a kiehl's calendula cleanser and toner. While nice products I won't be repurchasing as I feel not entirely perfect for my skin.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ameliams

My sister is prone to breakouts and has some pigmentation marks from old acne so I got her some and she used them for a solid month and found no difference whatsoever, she also tried the clearasil ones as well and they made a slight difference but not much.
    But the la Roche posay, serozonic, I think it's called, It's a spray, the one in the blue tin. It's made an incredible difference, even after using it for 2 days she had noticed a massive difference with regards to redness. Now a couple months on and her skin is 100 times better.

I've used some nip and fab products myself, a mask and a cleanser I think, but didn't think there was anything great about them, that being said I don't have any issues with my skin so could be just that.

I do know however some people have had great success with the pads, if you do get them keep a look out on boots online I found them for my sister for less than a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I was always prone to spots on my chin for as long as I can remember, I even posted here about them before asking for advice. I'd echo the post above about serozinc, it's amazing. Since I've started using it I haven't had one spot, I can't even remember the last time I had one. I've no clue how it does it but it's a holy grail product for me and it's about €10. Would 100% reccommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I just bought the extreme glycolic pads, and they've already made a difference. Only been using them for about a week though, so hard to say whether it's the product or not. I also have bad acne scarring and suffer from cystic breakouts.

The reviews seem to be great and I'm having good results so far, would be interested in hearing other opinions and reviews!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

I've been using the Glycolic Pads for the last month and have noticed quite a difference to my skin. It was my first time using acids in my routine and I've noticed a dramatic decrease in spots and any that do show up don't stay for very long. I also have problems with a dry T-zone and the pads really help to get rid of any dry skin.

You'd need something extra to get rid of acne scarring, I think. I haven't seen much of a difference on that front. I may have a go of the La Roche Posay stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I picked up the pads for half price in Superdrug before so worth checking there as they often have them on special.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

I bought the la Roche posay serozoni and effaclar duo cream. I have been using since Monday and really notice a difference already. The spray is also really refreshing to use. I can imagine that the cream could be quite drying if used long term but it really seems to assisting with my troublesome chin.

Advertisement