Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final bill

Options
  • 01-02-2016 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hi alan ,could you tell me what charges can I expect on my final bill a I have sent in cancellation due to prce rise having received letter , I sent in canellation on19/01/2016/, acc no is 81759128

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi decholden42

Due to the price change you will only be charged for service up to the day it's closed - the email notification follows the 30 day notification procedure and your account should be closed down within 30 days of the email. If a bill comes out before the account is closed another bill reflecting  the date of the closure and any amendments required will be with you withing 10 working days of the account closure.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement