Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus - Sticky Situation

Options
  • 01-02-2016 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys,

So I study Commerce and Spanish in UCC. Im on erasmus at the moment in Spain. The first semester was fine, good fun, and had little to do with the college here. The college here are terrible - do everything in their power to make us drop out of their classes (They hate erasmus students). So anyway, basically I have been considering just going home, and coming back in may to do my exams, which I already know I am going to fail.
    I have heard that if we fail our exams on erasmus, all we have to do is write an essay based on our experience as an erasmus student?
    They can hardly send us abroad again for another year?

I really dont like my course as well so I was looking at just finishing up and starting a new course, but I know my parents couldnt afford for me to start from fresh again. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement