Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alltech festival

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭aceygray

Hey! I won a pair of tickets in a facebook competition, but already had bought my own. It's kind of short notice, so only one of my friends wanted to go. The other ticket is up for grabs, no charge. I will be there from about 2pm tomorrow, so can meet and give the ticket then. Any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

BeerNut wrote: »
    Sculpin, Mango Even Keel, Victory at Sea, Fathom and Grapefruit Sculpin.

I was hoping they will have wider range than beers avalaible in shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭Beans_On

aceygray wrote: »
    Hey! I won a pair of tickets in a facebook competition, but already had bought my own. It's kind of short notice, so only one of my friends wanted to go. The other ticket is up for grabs, no charge. I will be there from about 2pm tomorrow, so can meet and give the ticket then. Any takers?

Pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FineAle

€25 fee at the door, madness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I thought it was sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

matrim wrote: »
    I thought it was sold out

Tbey where saying it was sold out on Twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,413 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Previous years when it has been sold out in advance they have let more people in if the crowding isn't too bad, e.g. people have left.

Now, I've left to go to Milano down on Clarion Quay before and come back so assuming that everyone isn't going to suddenly turn up again is a bad idea. At least they show the match to ensure that people won't rush back after!

Advertisement