Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with registering a company

Options
  • 01-02-2016 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

hi i need help,ive set up a business,now i need advice as where and what is the best site to use to register my company. all info welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Ogogo

If you do a quick Google search for "Company Formations" you will find plenty of options. Alternatively you could register a company directly yourself at cro.ie

BUT, you would be well advised to know exactly what you are doing when registering a company because a small mistake in the initial setup could be costly to rectify down the line.

For the sake of the cost of a single consultation it might be worth considering speaking with an Accountant with experience in company formations.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Speak to an accountant and / or a solicitor
    With the recent changes in the company legislation there are now several types of company that you can form and there are distinct differences between the type.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mikeyboo

i no lads are saying use cro but anyone use http://www.register-my-company.ie/??? or is the cro the only one to use

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Any formations company like the one you mentioned is still putting it through the CRO, they are just doing the work for you. You can register it yourself, you can get an accountant to do it or a formations company. The end result is the same, it all goes to the CRO.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 robtec

The service provided from register-my-company dot IE wants €149 + VAT, the A1 form can be filled out online with CRO for €50, it all goes through the CRO anyways just some companies will do the heavy lifting for you at a cost.

Would highly recommend speaking with your accountant before registering the business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 JoeFlood

I would recommend Company Bureau Formations. Extremely helpful and includes all legal requirements.

But as the other comments suggest you can indeed go through the CRO yourself but any mistakes can become costly and will drastically slow down the process.

Advertisement