Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existign cst & nest & 3 zone + HW

Options
  • 01-02-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hello,

I am an electric ireland customer for may years and currently have 2 zone + HW and will get a 3rd zone the attic setup soon.
    I want to take benefit from the promotion for the 3 heating zone (HW is included afaik) , and was wondering If I could order the 3 devices @ 99 euro discount or 297 for all 3.

I also would rather install them myself, is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi leonlafrite,

Thank you for getting in touch, and for your interest.

We are seeking the most up-to-date information regarding this query about Nest, from Home Services, and you will be updated as soon as we have a response.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Hi leonlafrite,

Thank you for getting in touch, and for your interest.

We are seeking the most up-to-date information regarding this query about Nest, from Home Services, and you will be updated as soon as we have a response.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Thank you Una - looking forward hearing from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi leonlafrite.

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this for you.

If you have three zones, you may only need two Nest thermostats rather than three. The 3rd Gen Nest will work with one zone and hot water and the other Nest could then cover the third zone. Alternatively, you could opt for the Climote heating control which will work with all three zones. The Climote is also available under the same offer of €99 for existing customers or you can buy it outright for €299.

Existing customers can avail of one Nest thermostat for €99, but would have to pay full price €270 for any additional Nest requested.

We would not be able to sell the Nest or Climote without installation.

If you would like to discuss this in more detail, we can arrange for a member of the Home Services team to give you a call. In order to do so, we would need you to send us a private message with the following information:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Thank You Una.
    I will review and get back to you if I want to proceed.

Advertisement