Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of a deals / discount website - help?

Options
  • 01-02-2016 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:

Hi all,
    I spotted an item 'deals' / discount type website recently (it was a pop up ad for the website that I clicked on).

I was fmailiar enough with the name to click on it but have never shopped or bought from them. Saw some items I am interested in buying BUT I now cannot remember the name of the website :rolleyes::rolleyes: I know I know - frazzled brain... and yes, have checked internet history etc to no avail.

Its none of the usual ones like groupon, living social etc - its an actual website you can browse by category. Quite similar to Aliexpress.

The logo is blue / green, a black little face / hairy thing as a mascot I think. I think there may be a 'de' or 'G' at the start.

Long shot but I hope someone here may be able to help :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

Dealxtreme??

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

It's not the one you're looking for as it has a blue logo but Wish is quite similar to Ali Express if that helps!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

Gearbest,Fasttech,Banggood? Dinodirect?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Tried them all - none familiar (but lots of new tings to browse!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

FOUND IT :) DR.GRAB.COM :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement