Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What courier service do Screwfix use ?

Options
  • 01-02-2016 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Anyone know what courier service Screwfix use ? Also how long they normally take ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

RedSky141 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know what courier service Screwfix use ? Also how long they normally take ?

Thanks

Screwfix.ie want you to open an account and log in every time before browsing. Too much hassle for me.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

My last order was on Monday 18th, arrived Thursday (21st) morning.

Not sure which courier delivered, plain white van, but sticker on box was Parcel Force.
    Screwfix.ie want you to open an account and log in every time before browsing. Too much hassle for me

I only log in when I am checking out, have only even been asked to select which local site I want to use (.co.uk, .ie or .de) before browsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

My order two weeks ago came by GLS.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 glenmac

Nine days waiting for my delivery from Screwfix.They say that it is in GLS Dublin warehouse.Poor customer service.They were to find out the problem and get back to me but did not do so.There was no delay in taking the money out of my account though.

Advertisement