Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Renovation

• 01-02-2016 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Looking to get some renovation done to the house, new kitchen, utility, and two toilets / bathrooms, new boiler, tiling, electrics etc.

Do you recommend anyone in the Limerick area that can finish well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Punkyblip

If your after an excellent finish contact Finbar Conlon Construction. His number is 061 316923.

I saw a renovation job he did on a house in Henry Street and it was top class result.

Not sure about costs but I need to get some work done in the future and hope to use him.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Thanks for the tip, ill give him a ring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 limk_rebel80

Hi Casperbhoy,
    did you end up getting a builder to do your renovations ? I'm in the same situation at the moment - need to get a builder but not sure who to get .. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

If you want good finishes, I'd consider getting an architect / interior designer on board if I were you. The contractor mentioned above has done some very good work around the city but there would have been good architects involved who would have specified the finishes to a high detail.

Advertisement