Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove name from Directory Enq

Options
  • 01-02-2016 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I ordered home phone and broadband from Eircom twice and both times the order ended up being cancelled- second time I just ended up rejecting the install but there now is two different listings for me under the numbers Eir assigned me, neither of which are for me really and at least one of them has been assigned to another Eir customer. Can you please remove me from the phonebook listings as I do not have service from Eir but Vodafone please. As the services weren't activated I dont have the account numbers but this shouldn't be an issue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Hi,

I ordered home phone and broadband from Eircom twice and both times the order ended up being cancelled- second time I just ended up rejecting the install but there now is two different listings for me under the numbers Eir assigned me, neither of which are for me really and at least one of them has been assigned to another Eir customer. Can you please remove me from the phonebook listings as I do not have service from Eir but Vodafone please. As the services weren't activated I dont have the account numbers but this shouldn't be an issue
    Hi Ah-Watch

I'm sorry to hear this. I will of course request that the numbers from two eir accounts set up are removed from the directory.

Can you please PM me the name on the accounts and address in question?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Ah-Watch

I'm sorry to hear this. I will of course request that the numbers from two eir accounts set up are removed from the directory.

Thanks
    Al
    Alan, 

Two weeks later and the details are still online. Can you get this removed please, I've already sent my details through.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Ah-Watch

Thanks
    Al
    Alan, 

Two weeks later and the details are still online. Can you get this removed please, I've already sent my details through.

Thanks
    Hi Ah-Watch

I did sent this off to eirs directory entry team however I will follow up again today and get back to you asap

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement