Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon customer service

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Dots1982 wrote: »
    So Im trying to return a kodi box that has stopped working.

The product is http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014Y4BS7G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 and advertises a one year warranty.

Not sure how i can exercise the warranty.

What you boardsies got for me?

If it was dispatched and sold by Amazon or was listed as fulfilled by Amazon then just contact amazon customer service via the help section, they should sort you out.

If you bought it from a third party seller and the seller dispatched it to you (not amazon) then contact the seller,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Contact Amazon and see what they say. :rolleyes: They are usually very good and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,129 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Dots1982 wrote: »
    So Im trying to return a kodi box that has stopped working.

The product is http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014Y4BS7G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 and advertises a one year warranty.

Not sure how i can exercise the warranty.

What you boardsies got for me?

In what way has it stopped working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

emmetkenny wrote: »
    In what way has it stopped working?

That's immaterial to the issue though.

OP, just use the contact options on the Amazon site. I did so recently and you are sent return labels and instructions. My item was replaced even before I sent the defective one back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

Whats the issue here? Contact Amazon. Its fairly obvious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,129 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That's immaterial to the issue though.

OP, just use the contact options on the Amazon site. I did so recently and you are sent return labels and instructions. My item was replaced even before I sent the defective one back.

If it was a fully loaded box the links might just be dead. A simple fix and less hassle and much faster than returning the item and waiting on a new one. The links die all the time so the OP would hardly return it every time they die?

Yes if there is a problem with the box (power supply/reboots) then send it back for a replacement.

Advertisement