Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I phone 6

• 01-02-2016 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Upgraded my samsung s4 mini today to an I phone 6 but have a slight problem, On my samsung when looking at a web page I can zoom in and make the text bigger ,,can not find how to do that on the iPhone so not much good to me if I can't see the small text,,, any ideas. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Upgraded my samsung s4 mini today to an I phone 6 but have a slight problem, On my samsung when looking at a web page I can zoom in and make the text bigger ,,can not find how to do that on the iPhone so not much good to me if I can't see the small text,,, any ideas. Thanks

Drag to zoom/stretch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭davo2001

Pinch out on the screen to zoom in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Samsung has the pinch function ok I phone does not as it does not react

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Samsung has the pinch function ok I phone does not as it does not react

Do you actually change the auto correct from iPhone to I phone because you think that's how it's spelt?

• Advertisement
Advertisement