Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night: Hendricks v Thompson & Artem v White

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Something tells me that they're going to do Gall/Punk as the opening fight on the 199 main card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

That_Guy wrote: »
    Something tells me that they're going to do Gall/Punk as the opening fight on the 199 main card.

yeah it'll surely be on PPV

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hendricks by Submission
    Any thoughts on Stann's comment that Artem could/should drop down to 135?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Farcical fight having a photographer fight in the octagon there its pure entertainment now Dana is making a joke out of the sport of mixed martial arts,I hope Gall smashes Cm Punks teeth in,

Ar-tem was rubbish again he needs Conor back in his corner shouting flowy type advice and shouting beautiful.

• Advertisement

Hendricks by Submission
    There's a Fight Companion for this tonight! :D

stephenl15 wrote: »
    yeah it'll surely be on PPV

It really shouldn't be but I'm sure that people were probably going to skip over 199 and save their money for 200.

Putting Gall/Punk on the main card may have tons of wrestling fans tuning in out of curiosity to see how gets on and they're probably going to try and suck the casual market into that card.

Paully D wrote: »
    There's a Fight Companion for this tonight! :D

Have you a link Paully? I could do without Jon Anik tonight.... and all nights for that matter.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Im sure the fight will happen, dont see why it wouldnt considering theres a payday for Punk in it and hes willing to give it a go in a sport hes interested in. Whats for sure is that it will be his one and only fight and it will be a piss poor fight to watch. I dont see Gall's career being that great either and wouldnt be surprised if we have forgotten completely about both of them come the end of the year.

Hendricks by Submission
    Have you a link Paully? I could do with Jon Anik tonight.... and all nights for that matter.

Starts for the main card mate so it won't be live until 3am, but you'll get it on the Joe Rogan Live link below:

https://twitter.com/BrendanSchaub/status/696083521966702592?lang=en

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

the boys on the companion talk very little about the actual fights that are on its usually eddie bravo talking conspiracy theories while the fights are on so dont expect and in depth analysis.

Paully D wrote: »
    Starts for the main card mate so it won't be live until 3am, but you'll get it on the Joe Rogan Live link below:

https://twitter.com/BrendanSchaub/status/696083521966702592?lang=en

Doubt I'll be awake to watch it. Usually head off to bed at 3am and catch the main card in the morning.

---

Really hope Lahat picks up a victory here. His story is fascinating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Thompson by Decision
    Hopefully this zionist pig can be fed his own teeth after partaking in the murder of thousands of women and children.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

It really shouldn't be but I'm sure that people were probably going to skip over 199 and save their money for 200.

Putting Gall/Punk on the main card may have tons of wrestling fans tuning in out of curiosity to see how gets on and they're probably going to try and suck the casual market into that card.

Punk-Gall is a certainty be on the main card of a PPV. I hope he's on the same one as McGregor, the press conferences would be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Thompson by Submission
    Doubt I'll be awake to watch it. Usually head off to bed at 3am and catch the main card in the morning.

---

Really hope Lahat picks up a victory here. His story is fascinating.

Absolute killer. I'm expecting a quick sub win here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Hendricks by Submission
    I always listen to the fight companion on the way to work Monday does be much better than listening live!

Eye pokes are becoming a big talking point lately.

Hendricks by Submission
    Poxy eye pokes again...

Hopefully this zionist pig can be fed his own teeth after partaking in the murder of thousands of women and children.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Bit of an over reaction going on here. I thought Gall was impressive, you can only beat what's put in front of you and he did it in style. Fair play to him. I thought he looked star struck with Punk and Punk looked like he was ****ting himself.

• Advertisement

The only thing Rivas has created offensively is that eye poke.

Hendricks by Submission
    Lahat nearly pulled off the Seery choke there. :D

Holy Sh!t :O :O

Huge upset!! Holy crap.

The only thing Rivas has created offensively is that eye poke.

ahem :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Hendricks by Submission

Just like that? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Registered Users Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Oh my god

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Thompson by Submission
    OMFG. Lahat seems to be a magnet for flying knees!!

• Advertisement

Hendricks by Submission
    What a finish, there goes all my bets.

Advertisement