Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cartridges

Options
  • 02-02-2016 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hi guys does anybody know anywhere i can get eley alphamax 36 or 42 gram bbs or 3 inch aaa in eley or express,i have tried lots of gunshops with little success.any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭bizidea

Think wildhunter in athlone have the alphamax got them there before but that was a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

sports den in navan on their web site

• Registered Users Posts: 24 deerhunter 25-06

tried sportsden ,only game cartridges no bbs or triple a ammo for foxing thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭marknjb

delaneys in portlaoise has them I get my fox cartridges there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

I bought six boxes each of Eley Alphamax 36 gram 4's & 6's in Range River Mountain at the start of the season.

• Advertisement

would you have a contact number for delaneys,i cant find that shop on the internet,what are you using for foxes is it aaa in 3 inch or the bbs thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭marknjb

don't have the number sorry I just call over he is open Tuesday to Saturday nights from about 7 - 9 it is over a chip shop the golden grill I think it is called it is between the courthouse and market square
    I am using saga mini mags 44gram in the left and Winchester number 6 36 gram in the right I loved the express number 5 36 gram but cant get them too handy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Bought a box of Alphamax "Magnun load" 46 gram BB in Sports World, Cavan recently. 049 4331812
    He had more in stock at the time.

thanks lads i have bb and aaa ordered off a lad in galway.outdoor ranger is the shop and a nice lad to deal with.

Advertisement