Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA- LA Roadtrip HELP!

Options
  • 02-02-2016 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if people could help me out. We're going to be in LA next summer for a wedding and we've a few days to spare after the wedding. We were hoping to visit a few different spots outside LA as we'll already have done the sights in LA before the wedding. We've been to San Diego, Las Vegas and San Fran before so don't really want to go back and repeat other holidays.

We were thinking of renting a car and driving along the coast through Malibu stopping at Escondido Falls, Point Dune Beach, Point Mugu State Park and Santa Barbara. Would anyone have any recommendations for us or any do's and don'ts??

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

lisamore28 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I was wondering if people could help me out. We're going to be in LA next summer for a wedding and we've a few days to spare after the wedding. We were hoping to visit a few different spots outside LA as we'll already have done the sights in LA before the wedding. We've been to San Diego, Las Vegas and San Fran before so don't really want to go back and repeat other holidays.

We were thinking of renting a car and driving along the coast through Malibu stopping at Escondido Falls, Point Dune Beach, Point Mugu State Park and Santa Barbara. Would anyone have any recommendations for us or any do's and don'ts??

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hearst Castle in San Simeon would be doable. You'd also get a taste of the coast road Highway One.

If you left LA for the night you could make it up to Monterey on highway One and back down again on hwy 101.

http://hearstcastle.org/

Advertisement