Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old mattress removal

• 02-02-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I've got a new mattress and the old one has got to go.
    Could someone point me to a company that can pick it up from my place and dispose of it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Hi everyone,

I've got a new mattress and the old one has got to go.
    Could someone point me to a company that can pick it up from my place and dispose of it?
    Did the people who supplied the mattress not offer to take the old one?, got a new mattress recently from Arramount, they took away the old one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

You can drop it to the recycling centre in Mungret too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Did you find someone?

I've a matress left in the house I want to get rid of, and getting it to Mungret is a lot of hassle. Would be handy if there was someone doing kerbside collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭Jennehy

That is illegal dumping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Alexanderis

@Tree: I just packed it up really tight, shoved it in the car and dropped it myself at the Mungret Civic Ammenity Centre

Advertisement