Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying parts from MemoryC.com

Options
  • 02-02-2016 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Hi, Not sure if this is the right section.

But im currently building and repairing a desktop at the moment. And looking for good price on ram and hard drives. came across a website memoryc.com and wondering if anyone has used them. their prices seems pretty unbeatable as opposed to going to curry's or komplett. Just wondering are they too good to be true, as they say nothing comes cheap or free.

Jhcx

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MemoryC are a good company, I have used them a few times. Based in maynooth too if I remember rightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

Hi,

Based just outside Celbirdge.

I've been using them on and off for a few years. Always had good service.
    (When in a hurry for something was able to pick it up in person.)

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Looking at some of their SSD Drives, they work out nearly twice as expensive as Amazon.co.uk equivalents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Brilliant thanks for the feedback. might chance my arm with them so.

Jhcx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good company, SSD prices aren't great but prices on ram and memory sticks are good, and very fast service which counts as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Have been using memoryc for years great service always get memory and usb sticks. Ssd are better found elsewhere as everyone says I always check out hotukdeals.com for deals on computers parts only down side some company's linked don't ship to Ireland but there is parcel motel and parcel wizard if they ship to the north.

Thanks a million lads. great feedback. ordered a hard drive last night for a laptop just to see. got a text to say it was being processed and shipped last night should have it in a few days so i'll no then.

Jhcx

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PascalShin

Didn't they used to have free delivery on everything? Want to get a microSD card now and it's 2.99 for delivery, bit of a jip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

PascalShin wrote: »
    Didn't they used to have free delivery on everything? Want to get a microSD card now and it's 2.99 for delivery, bit of a jip

No,they always had a minimum spend for free post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PascalShin

Just went back through some old gmail receipts and can say that that's not true.

• Advertisement

PascalShin wrote: »

free over 20. which is fair

Advertisement