Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,187 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

They're more frequent than some scheduled services are to Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Anyone know what military type aircraft was in Dublin today? Seen it taxiing past the 200 stands, grey plane, around 12-ish maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

This post has been deleted.

A day or two I think.

According to Flightradar, I was on the fourth passenger flight of one not too long ago. New plane smell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Jacovs wrote: »
    Anyone know what military type aircraft was in Dublin today? Seen it taxiing past the 200 stands, grey plane, around 12-ish maybe.

It was French AF C-135FR. Here it is on arrival yesterday. It left at around 1025 today for Lisbon.

34365266001_67bf412f46_z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭masit

BA 777-200 landing in Dub. Was there a delay/ cancelled BA fight to Dub early or is it just Sunday eve volumes?

And just noticed another 1 after taking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

masit wrote: »
    BA 777-200 landing in Dub. Was there a delay/ cancelled BA fight to Dub early or is it just Sunday eve volumes?

And just noticed another 1 after taking off.

One out of paint shop, another one in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Jacovs

EchoIndia wrote: »
    It was French AF C-135FR. Here it is on arrival yesterday. It left at around 1025 today for Lisbon.

34365266001_67bf412f46_z.jpg

Thanks. I remember the thing hanging out the back, visible in the photo too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

Calibration going on tonight!f

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Is Echo 272 regularly mentioned on ATC at Dublin the Garda helicopter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

marno21 wrote: »
    Is Echo 272 regularly mentioned on ATC at Dublin the Garda helicopter?

Yes.

E256 is the other one.

DL71 AMS-ATL diverting to Shannon, just flew over Kilrush at 2,500ft and was very loud!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

EI-CJX is enroute NOC-JFK today

JCX BXC wrote: »
    DL71 AMS-ATL diverting to Shannon, just flew over Kilrush at 2,500ft and was very loud!

http://clareherald.com/2017/05/elderly-man-dies-on-flight-at-shannon-27334/

RIP

Locker10a wrote: »
    EI-CJX is enroute NOC-JFK today

Flightradar confusing it with EI135/EIN1HL which is SNN-BOS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Egypt Air B737 en route from Beirut to DUB.

Egypt Air B737 en route from Beirut to DUB.

Troop flight 330 in this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

A twin prop AC just flew over finglas at low alt and high speed. It looked like a piper but can't be certain. It's not showing on FR. Anyone any ideas as to why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

gumbo1 wrote: »
    A twin prop AC just flew over finglas at low alt and high speed. It looked like a piper but can't be certain. It's not showing on FR. Anyone any ideas as to why?

I would guess too low or else it might not have the correct equipment to show up on FR24

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I would guess too low or else it might not have the correct equipment to show up on FR24

Likely a combination of both.

Although I'm not sure that was the question, although it is unclear whether they want to know why the aircraft was flying where it was, or why it wasn't on flightradar.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Anyway I can find out why FR1992 was diverted this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Gamebred wrote: »
    Anyway I can find out why FR1992 was diverted this morning?

Heavy thunder storms in the area, pax are being bused from Nantes to LRH and then departure pax are being bused to Nantes for the return to DUB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

billie1b wrote: »
    Heavy thunder storms in the area, pax are being bused from Nantes to LRH and then departure pax are being bused to Nantes for the return to DUB

Thanks for that, so much for that holiday my mam went on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭pepe the prawn

A problem with the runway centreline lights at Cork means that at present a CAT 2 ILS is unavailable, with RVR's currently hovering around 1000m and cloudbase overcast at 200ft.. one Stobart in the hold at ROVAL, one shamrock joining them, and departures are being advised to plan for a departure alternate and make ATC aware of same before requesting push and start.

FR7073 OPO-DUB gone around at Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Cat 2 restored in Cork

UA55 CDG-EWR just landed in Shannon.

EI665 VIE-DUB gone around in Dublin, heavy rain shower and gusty winds over the airfield currently. Reporting an unstable tailwind until 500ft and then a rapid headwind.under 300ft .

FR8012 WMI-DUB could not make an approach to Dublin due to weather on the approach, requested a hold at KERAV but now decided to try come in from the south

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

Russian Air Force Tu-154M RA-85655 flying along the US west coast near Long Beach

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement