Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭md323

Russian Air Force Tu-154M RA-85655 flying along the US west coast near Long Beach

Any link? Can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,187 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

AF1116 CDG-DUB gone around at Dublin due weather.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

They're models, right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭Buffman

They're models, right?!

You had me wondering there for a sec, but it's real.

Accident: Aeromexico B738 at Los Angeles on May 20th 2017, ran service truck over

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Advertisement

Large distances between aircraft on approach to Manchester tonight, quite possibly due to the explosion at a concert in the city tonight.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Large distances between aircraft on approach to Manchester tonight, quite possibly due to the explosion at a concert in the city tonight.
    Listening to 5 Live there seems to be a heavy helicopter presence so this could be a reason for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Bombardier cs300 approaching Dublin at the moment, having flown from Montreal, I wonder is it a delivery flight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭Buffman

Bombardier cs300 approaching Dublin at the moment, having flown from Montreal, I wonder is it a delivery flight

Yep, delivery. Only a handful of them have been manufactured so far. I'm guessing it's on its way to either Air Baltic or Swiss.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

It is company demonstrator C-FFDO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Possibly R116 seems to be at Baldonnel now. I can hear it from my house in Clondalkin. Marine Traffic confirms it to be one of the S-92's.

EI149 (EN14Y) gone around at Dublin. Due low visibility. LVP's had just been lifted after a morning of severe delays.

About to go back into LVP's again.

FR203 STN-DUB also gone around.

EI138 BOS-DUB unable to get their requested CATIII approach so will not be continuing with the approach.

11 minutes later and the first CAT III approach is being made again.

The reason they could not offer CAT III approaches was due to the 20minutes that they came out of LVP'S they had lined up several aircraft on RWY16 for takeoff on RWY 28.

Is it me or is this not extreme short-sightedness​?

FR6015 SOF-DUB diverting to Shannon RWY06.

Apperently cancelling LVP's again because a cloud base of BKN002 is above minima for ATC. EI109 (EIN10X) is really not impressed. Nobody had been informed of this chance back to CAT I from what I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

F-GSBM F-GYDD F-GOVX F-GTPS inbound to Kerry . Robin DR-400's. Nice weather for touring.Also coasting in near wexford is Cessna 210 D-EMDT

BE653 BHX-NOC holding at NOC. May have had a go around, I can't tell, there's no differing altitude colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eastmayo

BE653 BHX-NOC holding at NOC. May have had a go around, I can't tell, there's no differing altitude colours.

Waiting on an improvement in the weather before he makes another approach.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Still holding an hour later

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eastmayo

Locker10a wrote: »
    Still holding an hour later

Going to make an approach now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

EI764 EI-GAL DUB-TFS holding off the coast of Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

marno21 wrote: »
    EI764 EI-GAL DUB-TFS holding off the coast of Cork.

Looks like a single orbit, probably a short delay for an oceanic clearance restriction.

Abu Dhabi royal jet, A6-AIN, inbound SNN.

https://www.flightradar24.com/ROJ03/d89fb56

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭what the hell!

ORK-LHR EI724 turned back after take off. Didn't hear what happened only pilot wondering was the runway clear to land and saying no sign of damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

ORK-LHR EI724 turned back after take off. Didn't hear what happened only pilot wondering was the runway clear to land and saying no sign of damage.

Based on that sounds like bird strike

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

yep it was a bird strike (EI-DEM)

An air transat A330 just left Shannon for gatwick, would this be a cargo flight??

md323 wrote: »
    An air transat A330 just left Shannon for gatwick, would this be a cargo flight??

Is it a cargo plane? If not, chances are it's not. Air Transat are a passenger airline only to my knowledge.

Is it a cargo plane? If not, chances are it's not. Air Transat are a passenger airline only to my knowledge.

Is it a regular service? Never saw it before

• Advertisement

md323 wrote: »
    Is it a regular service? Never saw it before

No it's not, chances are it's a diversion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement