Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

LS891 seems to be having a rough ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭masit

Landing again. Going to be a big rush from Fuerteventura soon I'd say? I see 2 Jet2's went to Tenerife, Fuerteventura must have been full?

The wind here last night was warm, like a hair dryer blowing in your face.

Also seen on the radar an Ryanair took off from Fuerteventura, made 2 approaches to Lanzarote and diverted back to Fuerteventura

• Registered Users Posts: 18,186 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

masit wrote: »
    Landing again. Going to be a big rush from Fuerteventura soon I'd say? I see 2 Jet2's went to Tenerife, Fuerteventura must have been full?

The wind here last night was warm, like a hair dryer blowing in your face.

Also seen on the radar an Ryanair took off from Fuerteventura, made 2 approaches to Lanzarote and diverted back to Fuerteventura

That originally came from Leeds and had 2 missed approaches, so 4 in today and 2 diversions. Pax must be loving that.

And yes, last night was extremely hot here, 31c at midnight according to the ACE METAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

JCX BXC wrote: »
    That originally came from Leeds and had 2 missed approaches, so 4 in today and 2 diversions. Pax must be loving that.

And yes, last night was extremely hot here, 31c at midnight according to the ACE METAR.

4 missed approaches i'd say a lot of brown underpants on that flight

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Mebuntu

EI779 from ACE to DUB has been cancelled. The 778 earlier diverted to FUE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

With how often I use this in work and then outside for spotting purposes I think it's a cheap subscription though.

Yeah im thinking of getting it myself, I miss the handiness of it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

SAS 737's wing hit off an object on pushback at DUB. Sitting half pushed back on the ramp with fire engines surrounding it last time I checked which was about 15 minutes ago

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    SAS 737's wing hit off an object on pushback at DUB. Sitting half pushed back on the ramp with fire engines surrounding it last time I checked which was about 15 minutes ago

Why does this seem to be a frequent thing at DUB ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

This is rare as the push back crew should maintain visual clearance from all obstacles

Down at the 28/34 holding points, its tight and ATC did in the past issue conditional clearance, if able, caution wing tip clearance, a few Ryanairs have come together there so much so that the offending taxiway has been closed to avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭CoisFharraige

This is rare as the push back crew should maintain visual clearance from all obstacles

Down at the 28/34 holding points, its tight and ATC did in the past issue conditional clearance, if able, caution wing tip clearance, a few Ryanairs have come together there so much so that the offending taxiway has been closed to avoid

It's open quite often in the morning for Dual Ops, weather permitting. With the straightening of F1 it's not as much of an issue at all now, in fact aircraft no longer have to wait at F2 for an aircraft to leave A.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

Just saw an EI regional plane take off at DUB, turn left and go directly over the airport heading north. It wasn't on FR though, any idea why this would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

VW 1 wrote: »
    Just saw an EI regional plane take off at DUB, turn left and go directly over the airport heading north. It wasn't on FR though, any idea why this would be?

DUB to CFN I'd say. Older 42's some times didn't show on FR24 as they had older transponders. Shows up on FR now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

TheFitz13 wrote: »

SAS this morning was fully boarded, pushed back without incident, on taxi they discovered an electrical fault and requested to return to stand, on the stand beside it Swissport was preparing for the NIKI arrival, whoever left the rear steps had them encroaching on 109L, SAS were given permission to taxi back onto stand 109L, when they got there the marshaller brought them right into the steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Mech1

edited

I've seen comments on Facebook too questioning the competence of a certain handlers operations.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

EI585 AGP to DUB seems to have gone around.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

LATAM Chile in Air Asia livery A320 on finals into DUB.

Reg CC-BAP

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭md323

Easyjet flight just landed in Shannon from gatwick, no scheduled service from/into Shannon with easyjet. Anyone know what it's about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

md323 wrote: »
    Easyjet flight just landed in Shannon from gatwick, no scheduled service from/into Shannon with easyjet. Anyone know what it's about?

Flight training, was there yesterday also

Long delays for arriving aircraft into DUB now, switching to RWY16 now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Long delays for arriving aircraft into DUB now, switching to RWY16 now.

What's the reason?

What's the reason?

Another walking inspection of RWY28/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

There's an AA jet on the ramp. Diversion?

There's an AA jet on the ramp. Diversion?

Scheduled, just another AA eye watering delay. The ORD flight, which was already delayed, diverted to JFK last night.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Did EI-CBK have an issue in CFN earlier? Flew the DUB-CFN mid day flight but never returned, and there's an ATR 72 on the way up now with a positioning callsign.

Glasgow flight didn't seem to operate today either.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,083 ✭✭✭✭L1011

marno21 wrote: »
    Did EI-CBK have an issue in CFN earlier? Flew the DUB-CFN mid day flight but never returned, and there's an ATR 72 on the way up now with a positioning callsign.

Glasgow flight didn't seem to operate today either.

Completely Bolloxed and Knackered strikes again, probably.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

L1011 wrote: »
    Completely Bolloxed and Knackered strikes again, probably.
    Looks that way. CBK departed DUB as EI3402 and had to return to DUB whilst over Monaghan. EI-FAV, the 72 went to CFN around 18:00 presumably carrying the EI3402 pax and did the Glasgow return. CBK was back in action for the EI3408 evening DUB-CFN flight.

Perhaps time for Stobart to call it a day with the 2 42s. EHH has been in Monchengladbach for 'maintenance' now for almost a month, with 72s operating the KIR flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Dublin OPS using RWY34 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭boccy23

Wet crew coverage for BA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

EI585 AGP to DUB gone around, 2nd time this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement