Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,185 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

BAW1, EIN381 and RYR103 all about to join the party!

At 19,000 , 20,000ft and 21,000ft respectively.

DL406 gone to DUB.

Latest METAR gives RVR as 300m

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

JCX BXC wrote: »
    EI3675 EDI-SNN also joined the hold at 18,000ft. FR4776 has been there for 30mins now.

10:30 METAR showing IRVR as 275m on RWY24.

DAL406 appears to be diverting to DUB. Latest weather shows it starting to clear...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

RYR4776 going to Cork

BA1 and FR103 gone to Cork too!

Will be very strange for Corkonians to see a BA A318!

EI381 on approach now and Stobart already landed.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

BA1 and FR103 gone to Cork too!

Will be very strange for Corkonians to see a BA A318!

EI381 on approach now and Stobart already landed.

And the second leg of BA1 cancelled... going to be a lot of unhappy business folk being flown right back to LCY...

• Advertisement

And the second leg of BA1 cancelled... going to be a lot of unhappy business folk being flown right back to LCY...

Aircraft is heading over the Atlantic now, are pax not on board?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Aircraft is heading over the Atlantic now, are pax not on board?

BA1 showing as cancelled on Port Authority website. Passengers would've not been able to preclear so not sure what happens there. Positioning flight for the return BA2?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

The flight went from ork to jfk with pax on board.

The flight went from ork to jfk with pax on board.

Can I ask how you know? Listed as cancelled by JFK's own airport authority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Its showing as in air for me on JFK's site as well as 'recovery' whatever that means.

• Advertisement

Its showing as in air for me on JFK's site as well as 'recovery' whatever that means.

Checked again, still showing Shannon as cancelled. Discrepancy between mobile and desktop?

BA showing the flight as delayed not cancelled, so probably had PAX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Could well be. There are three flights listed under BA1. SNN-JFK cancelled. LCY-SNN diverted and LCY-JFK in air/recovery. I'm guessing mobile only shows the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Call it inside knowledge.

Could well be. There are three flights listed under BA1. SNN-JFK cancelled. LCY-SNN diverted and LCY-JFK in air/recovery. I'm guessing mobile only shows the first one.

SNN - jfk did cancel as it never landed in snn. It was ork - jfk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Surprising they didn't divert to DUB... no CBP operating at that time of day?

Dardania wrote: »
    Surprising they didn't divert to DUB... no CBP operating at that time of day?

At 11am! Of course there was!

Getting a stand for CBP is probably another issue, would an airline also have to give notice?

I'm surprised they didn't go back to Shannon to be honest.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

At 11am! Of course there was!

Getting a stand for CBP is probably another issue, would an airline also have to give notice?

I'm surprised they didn't go back to Shannon to be honest.

Whatever about going in to Cork and then going on to JFK, I suspect they'd have been out of hours if they'd either come to Dublin (with the attendant delays while they cleared Border control along with the rest of the Trans Atlantic flights) or gone to Shannon after a while on the ground at Cork.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Whatever about going in to Cork and then going on to JFK, I suspect they'd have been out of hours if they'd either come to Dublin (with the attendant delays while they cleared Border control along with the rest of the Trans Atlantic flights) or gone to Shannon after a while on the ground at Cork.

I suspect an airline can't just show up in dublin and say we want to do pre clearance from here today....even if they do regularly use Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

American 787 on approach to DUB now. Is that a regular on the Chicago flight now?

• Advertisement

I don't think a max of 32 passengers would affect them too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    American 787 on approach to DUB now. Is that a regular on the Chicago flight now?

Operated the flight yesterday morning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭EICVD

January wrote: »
    Operated the flight yesterday morning anyway.

It's been a daily flight since July

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭The_Wanderer

Looks like the Government jet is doing a tour of the regional airports today.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Airbus own A350-1000 overhead Galway / Mayo at 12000 feet..... Doing lots of circling.... Can hear it on occasion but no sight of it due to heavy cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A350( F-WMIL) out of Toulouse on a test flight currently performing some sharp turns over Mayo at 11,000ft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

2 Ryanair aircraft look to be doing circuits at Shannon, one of them is a corporate 737-700 according to flightradar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Ciano35 wrote: »
    2 Ryanair aircraft look to be doing circuits at Shannon, one of them is a corporate 737-700 according to flightradar

Both on training; sure they've plenty of spare planes lying around for the next 4/5 weeks ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement