Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Kalitta Air Boeing 747 on approach to Shannon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭john boye

Everybody down safe thankfully. Incidents like this really show up the likes of MOLs comments on the job that pilots do for what they are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

Quiet a serious incident with the A380, luckily it had 3 more engines to get the people onboard to safety.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Coastguard EI-ICU airborne from Shannon heading north west...

Off to search for a fisherman in Galway Bay as per ATC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

RYR46FE en route from SNN-STN is squawking 7700,currently over Wales. EI-DPF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

EI-DPG Santander to Stansted squawked at the same time but seems to be no longer doing so. I wonder is it a glitch in that EI-DPF is also squawking over north Wales..,?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

EI-DPG Santander to Stansted squawked atvthe same time but seems to be no longer doing so. I wonder is it a glitch in that EI-DPF is also squawkinv over north Wales..
    could well be ,its altitude is all over the place to.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daelight

HV91 /TRA091 arrived to Kerry this morning, 6:20am from AMS - Charter flight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/fr111/#f12fe68

aR8UC0Z.jpg
    Anyone got any idea what that was about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Bsal

Miike wrote: »
    https://www.flightradar24.com/RYR111/f12fe68

Anyone got any idea what that was about?

Crew training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Bsal wrote: »
    Crew training.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Bsal wrote:
    Crew training.

A new Dyson robot pilot ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

https://www.flightradar24.com/f168e00

What is this guy doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭Storm 10

There is a big military exercise currently taking place in Scotland so possibly part of it

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

Storm 10 wrote: »
    There is a big military exercise currently taking place in Scotland so possibly part of it

Canadian Air Force Aurora (Orion) judging by the reg on FR24

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/140111

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

How Low was that plane just over churchtown the noise of it area at 12.35am that guy was low

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

torrevieja wrote: »
    How Low was that plane just over churchtown the noise of it area at 12.35am that guy was low
    Don't know if that's the same one I heard farther east a while ago - wasn't able to get outside in time to look, but saw a 757 from "London -> ?" on FlightRadar passing that way VERY low (~1500 then ~150 feet???) which then disappeared?? Shoulf have tried a screen grab

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

Don't know if that's the same one I heard farther east a while ago - wasn't able to get outside in time to look, but saw a 757 from "London -> ?" on FlightRadar passing that way VERY low (~1500 then ~150 feet???) which then disappeared?? Shoulf have tried a screen grab

Titan Airways 757 from STN into Casement. More than likely a positioning flight to fly out UN peacekeepers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

BZ wrote: »
    Titan Airways 757 from STN into Casement. More than likely a positioning flight to fly out UN peacekeepers.
    Just heard it leave, I'm in Citywest, ridiculously loud compared to what you'd normally hear here. Off to Tel Aviv according to FR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

BZ wrote: »
    Ah, that makes sense - thought it might have landed at Casement, but assumed it must have been an emergency, glad it wasn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭afatbollix

As it was chartered could they be in full combat/armed state? I know when they fly from Dublin airport they are hidden away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

This just took off a moment ago from Casement - what an unusual sight to see a 757 so low and climbing. It was the noise which brought it to my attention first, saying to myself that's low. It has now turned and is heading in a SE to E direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

https://www.flightradar24.com/VOR05/f1ad28a

Calibration flight. Heard him pass over D2 a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

ciarsd wrote: »
    This just took off a moment ago from Casement - what an unusual sight to see a 757 so low and climbing. It was the noise which brought it to my attention first, saying to myself that's low. It has now turned and is heading in a SE to E direction.

Landed in Stansted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Two Ryanair aircraft currently hammering the circuits at Shannon. Crew training I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

UA 966 just left Dublin for Newark, approx 9hrs 30 mins late. Presume it went tech?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

UA 966 just left Dublin for Newark, approx 9hrs 30 mins late. Presume it went tech?

Considering how far north it’s heading I wonder if it has some ETOPS restriction.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Following the same track as the earlier Chicago flight, it might be weather related, (avoiding jet stream) or just the volume of eastboounds meaning that there's not a lot of track space available this evening.

It might be ETOPS related, but looking at one of the weather sites https://sites.google.com/site/acnetworkweather/home/north-atlantic my money is on them trying to keep out of the worst of the jet streams that are covering the southerly tracks this evening,

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 ropg

UA152 inbound aircraft went tech. This was to operate UA153 to Chicago but the aircraft was swopped as the outbound of the UA126. UA126 normally turns as the UA966 daily

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement