Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭EICVD

roadmaster wrote: »
    A An 124 just over north meath a lovely sound

Saw it by chance, heard a prop overhead (which was a Hungarian Saab) & saw that beast too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

FR504 Dublin to Bristol circled over Bristol a number of times and then diverted to Birmingham. Anyone know the issue here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

acer911 wrote: »
    FR504 Dublin to Bristol circled over Bristol a number of times and then diverted to Birmingham. Anyone know the issue here?

Fog

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

acer911 wrote: »

2 flights diverted, 1 delayed, 50 Mtrs visibility in Fog. Bristol has CATIII ILS, but the crew or aircraft may not be able to use it, or there could be a technical issue at Bristol preventing CAT !!! usage

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

CFG769 B763 D-ABUE currently on descent into SNN. It is en route AZS (Samana, Dominican Republic) to FRA.

• Advertisement

EchoIndia wrote: »
    CFG769 B763 D-ABUE currently on descent into SNN. It is en route AZS (Samana, Dominican Republic) to FRA.

So it's diverting?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BZ

JCX BXC wrote: »
    So it's diverting?

Crew out of hours.

On its way again now, just over the Welsh coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BZ

On its way again now, just over the Welsh coast.

Relief crew flown to SNN to take over from the original crew.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Entourage of 3 Bombardier Challengers inbound Dublin at the minute. N738E (from Cleveland), N739E (no origin on FR24) and N742E (from Houston).

• Advertisement

marno21 wrote: »
    Entourage of 3 Bombardier Challengers inbound Dublin at the minute. N738E (from Cleveland), N739E (no origin on FR24) and N742E (from Houston).

Ensuring senior corporation personnel do not all travel together.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭iancm25

marno21 wrote: »

Ensuring senior corporation personnel do not all travel together.

Which corporation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I believe that it’s the EATON Corp, they do this a couple of times a year

Having issues with the FR24 app this morning, anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,507 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Having issues with the FR24 app this morning, anyone else?
    App is stuck for me since late last night. Website seems to be working ok.

(ETA, and literally as I typed that, the app started working again!)

The airport listings have gone awol :)

26 phantom departures from Shannon between 6pm and midnight :) similar from other Irish airports.

Edit: All dissapeared now, it seems simply posting here solves all issues :)

Airport listings going crazy again, 25 phantom departures from Shannon, 24 from Cork and many more from Dublin. Wonder what's going on, and how all these are getting into the system!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

A helicopter owned by an Irish businessman that previously showed its type on FR24 is now showing up as "blocked". Currently over Tipperary

Cork's Runway 17/35 is now 16/34 after a changeover last night for anyone hearing on ATC.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/transport-and-tourism/pulling-power-cork-runway-renamed-due-to-earth-s-poles-1.3475393

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here in my usual middle eastern hotel watching adsbexchange, noticed USAF 12-3085 is heading this way, its a Dornier 328, does anyone have any ideas what these are used for?

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting here in my usual middle eastern hotel watching adsbexchange, noticed USAF 12-3085 is heading this way, its a Dornier 328, does anyone have any ideas what these are used for?

Here's the official line; https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/c-146a-wolfhound-transport-aircraft/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭kub

Has anyone else lost the airports on their FR 24 apps ?

Do I need to upgrade it to that payed app that they have been advertising?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Noxegon

kub wrote: »
    Has anyone else lost the airports on their FR 24 apps ?

Do I need to upgrade it to that payed app that they have been advertising?

Still working for me.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Why did he turn around though, if he need to land he could have landed in Shannon. Why Heathrow

Too high, he'll need to drop fast to make Heathrow. Needs to circle a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

Why did he turn around though, if he need to land he could have landed in Shannon. Why Heathrow

Not all reasons to return pose a threat to the aircraft or passenger safety, could just be that they have an equipment failure meaning they can no longer fly over the ocean. The company can decide that Heathrow gives them more options to get the aircraft repaired or get passengers on their way by alternative means.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement