Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I'm a serial lurker in this thread. But can't access FR24 free anymore. I registered a basic account and it's still not working. I know that most of the people in here are pilots or plane spotters. I really only use FR24 when someone I know is travelling or see a plane overhead so please don't hate me :)

Anybody else have problems with Fr24?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

FanadMan wrote: »
    I'm a serial lurker in this thread. But can't access FR24 free anymore. I registered a basic account and it's still not working. I know that most of the people in here are pilots or plane spotters. I really only use FR24 when someone I know is travelling or see a plane overhead so please don't hate me :)

Anybody else have problems with Fr24?

Are you using their App or are you logging in through the interweb?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Are you using their App or are you logging in through the interweb?

Just tried it again and it's working fine. Must have just been a glitch on the site last night.

Chrome on Windows btw.

Thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 29 FTO

Does anyone know why no pictures of the Irish air corp display on flight radar? Is it because the reg is so simple?

Thanks in advance
    JD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

FTO wrote: »
    Does anyone know why no pictures of the Irish air corp display on flight radar? Is it because the reg is so simple?

Thanks in advance
    JD

Also can be at the request of the operators not to display photos of their fleet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

TOM2CW from LGW to NOC is holding at Knock due to low vis. Inbound to operate a charter to Lourdes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

FR9895 (RYR44AN) LPL-ORK holding at Cork due to fog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Why can't I see a flight departure or arrivals for cello aviation, G-MISG on flight radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Phil.x wrote: »
    Why can't I see a flight departure or arrivals for cello aviation, G-MISG on flight radar.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-misg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Anyone know why the EI Malaga A330 service has turned around and returned to Dublin ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Locker10a wrote:
    Anyone know why the EI Malaga A330 service has turned around and returned to Dublin ?

Possible hare strike on rotation. Returning to the field

rushfan wrote: »
    Locker10a wrote:

Now would be an ideal time for them to use that spare A330 to accomdate the disrupted passengers!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Bussywussy

Locker10a wrote: »
    Locker10a wrote:

Now would be an ideal time for them to use that spare A330 to accomdate the disrupted passengers!

There is no spare. EI GEY won't be a spare and it's not ready yet...the vim one is goneski

Bussywussy wrote: »
    Locker10a wrote:

There is no spare. EI GEY won't be a spare and it's not ready yet...the vim one is goneski
    Yeah that’s the very thing! It will cost them when they can catch up on this disruption

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Would that A330 not suppose to be doing one of the US flights this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭HTCOne

Bummer1234 wrote: »

I think there’s a spare one on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so if they can get things sorted overnight should’nt have any impact beyond today’s AGP flight.

Edit: Disregard, I see it’s already been sorted from post below.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Mebuntu

I was wondering what happened to the Malaga-bound A330 EI582 pax and the return EI583 pax. (600?)

From the AENA site an A321 has arrived in Malaga from Dublin as EI582 at 18.51 and will depart at 19.40 as EI583* (their times).

That wouldn't cover all the pax on the 330 if it was full but it's possible the leftovers were able to travel on other flights to/from Malaga.

*Edit: Now departed showing on FR24 as EI1583

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭delricyo

Mebuntu wrote: »
    I was wondering what happened to the Malaga-bound A330 EI582 pax and the return EI583 pax. (600?)

From the AENA site an A321 has arrived in Malaga from Dublin as EI582 at 18.51 and will depart at 19.40 as EI583* (their times).

That wouldn't cover all the pax on the 330 if it was full but it's possible the leftovers were able to travel on other flights to/from Malaga.

I read somewhere else that passengers were offered 400 a head compensation to give the flight a miss. Probably how they reduced the numbers

delricyo wrote: »
    Mebuntu wrote: »

I read somewhere else that passengers were offered 400 a head compensation to give the flight a miss. Probably how they reduced the numbers
    Do EI ever use their partner airlines to re-route passengers like in the case using Iberia to connect to Dublin via Madrid or BA via London ?

HTCOne wrote: »
    Bummer1234 wrote: »

I think there’s a spare one on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so if they can get things sorted overnight should’nt have any impact beyond today’s AGP flight.

Edit: Disregard, I see it’s already been sorted from post below.

There's no spare,those slots are for scheduled maintenance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭HTCOne

There's no spare,those slots are for scheduled maintenance

I suppose so, 13 A330s, A check required every 800 hours on GE birds. Makes sense. Thanks for correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,523 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Sikorsky deployed from Cork. Seems to be searching southeast of Inchigeela.
    Near Johnstown Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Razor44

There is no spare...the vim one is goneski

So that plan changed?

Razor44 wrote: »
    There is no spare...the vim one is goneski

So that plan changed?
    Correct not sure what went on,former colleague told me it fell through

Just landed in Dublin after being in my seat for a total of 2hours 30 mins on a flight from Gatwick, runway 16 really causes havoc with traffic flows

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

Just landed in Dublin after being in my seat for a total of 2hours 30 mins on a flight from Gatwick, runway 16 really causes havoc with traffic flows

Could be worse, there’s a KLM diverting to Shannon now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

faoiarvok wrote: »
    Could be worse, there’s a KLM diverting to Shannon now

2 EI flights on approach to Shannon also after diverting

• Registered Users Posts: 21,523 ✭✭✭✭Water John

People's notion of what is a major problem, as opposed to an inconvenience is very subjective, at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Bsal

What a mess at Dublin airport this afternoon why did they switch from RWY16 to RWY10 when the forecast was for the wind to veer SW shortly after they made the switch, and it did. A few go-arounds due to tailwinds on RWY10 and long delays when they finally switched to RWY28. Did nobody check the TAF?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

^^^
    Are things in Dublin bad today?
    I'm on FR5775 this evening from GLA- Dub and it looks like a lot of the flights today are delayed :(
    I've a decent drive after so fingers crossed I'm not delayed too much...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement