Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

An Ethiopian 737 max 8 ET-AVM from Seattle on approach to DUB now, presumably a delivery flight in to fill the tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

Mebuntu wrote: »
    I'm sure there is a reason why an FR departure from Liverpool to Barcelona performed a circle immediately after take off but I'm damned if I can guess it. Anyone?

Just guessing, but could have been instructed by ATC in order to get above/pass behind traffic crossing south of the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Noxegon

Two United DUB-ORD flights about to land - seems like they left Dublin two minutes apart.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    An Ethiopian 737 max 8 ET-AVM from Seattle on approach to DUB now, presumably a delivery flight in to fill the tanks.

Sure was

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Cloudio9 wrote: »

Continuing to Addis Ababa on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Pepsi N815PA currently over the west coast out of Dublin complete with Pepsi livery on the tail

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Anyone know why WX116 turned back over Swansea today?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Hansanter

I briefly heard them on Dub App 121.1, there was a hydraulic issue, not sure what exactly but the crew said they were operating on a backup system. Upon turning back, it flew over the coast around Skerries, quite low, then took a right turn out to sea to head south to line up for R28. Landed safely.
    H./

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

ALK Airlines MD-82 passing over Wicklow en route to SNN now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Anyone tell me have planes coming from the east heading to Shannon being flying exceptionally low the last few days? I'm in co Limerick and have never seen them so low in this area. Checked one yesterday and I think it said 3000ft, I'm about 50miles from the airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Anyone know what's going on with EI-387? (LHR-SNN)

Appears to be flying circuits at SNN right now?

36712181_10213802567390650_1259540507202158592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=03f33ab3298ce8c833924d1e025cd1da&oe=5BDBE4C6

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Following several rounds of the hold EIN38J(EI-DES) is down safely at Shannon, however they have to be towed to stand as they have no front wheel steering.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭x567

Following several rounds of the hold EIN38J(EI-DES) is down safely at Shannon, however they have to be towed to stand as they have no front wheel steering.
    I think the same aircraft had tech issues at Shannon yesterday - the 384/385 rotation was cancelled...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Titan Airways headed for Dublin from Almeria . 767-36N .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

Whenever I see a flight like this, I wonder whos inside and what's it like being that rich :D

Flight_R.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Mech1

Whenever I see a flight like this, I wonder whos inside and what's it like being that rich :D

Flight_R.png

Harry and Megan???????

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Mech1 wrote: »
    Harry and Megan???????
    When Charles and Camilla flew to Ireland on G-TCMC they flew under a special KRH callsign, not sure if Harry and Megan would warrant a similar callsign.

What I'm surprised at is that the jet isn't blocked, private/corporate jets are almost universally blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,521 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Harry was in London for the christening of his nephew, Louis. Somebody else with the dosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,191 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sometimes the passengers aren’t rich, but the corporate jet is a company tool designed to provide the employees with flexibility and increased efficiency.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The above travelled from Quito to Punta Cana then onto Dublin. Private holding owners, so could be anybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,181 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

C130 just flew over West Clare, it's at 27,000ft but with the noise of it I thought it was at around 1,000ft!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Poochie05

JCX BXC wrote: »
    C130 just flew over West Clare, it's at 27,000ft but with the noise of it I thought it was at around 1,000ft!

Same here in Wexford!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭roadmaster

As first posted by another poster in the military forum. Irl 275 is showing up on fr24 fighting fires just over the border. It seams to be temporarily based out of aiken barracks

Mech1 wrote: »
    Harry and Megan???????

Harry and Megan arrived this evening on G-TCMC of London Executive Aviation as "Sparrowhawk 43R"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I think you mean Meghan! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Would Airforce One be completely invisible on FR24? Thought they showed up as Blocked. Heard a plane fly overhead here in Wexford sometime after 7pm but nothing in the vicinity showing up on FR. just saw on News that Trump landed in Brussels earlier this evening.

CL60 after 9/10 holds at RWY06 approach in Shannon, any idea waht's going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

What with the good weather recently, the movements at Dublin airport have been remarkable.

I live out in Baldoyle so we have the planes going over all the time.

Out for the morning walk with the dog and the planes are coming in on 28 as normal.
    Then sometime towards midday the switch to going out over us off 10.

Then later in the evening back on 28.
    It's been like that for a few weeks now.
    I know it's wind related and all that but the consistency of the changes has been so noticeable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Just looking at EI147. Any idea why it has departed 24 minutes to 90 minutes late every day for the last week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,191 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Did any of you get to track the drone that flew the atlantic today? 1st time that a drone was allowed to join with commercial traffic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement