Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

I saw it take off and smoke apart, I thought it was a bit of an anticlimax. The big racket I was expecting didn't happen. It certainly wasn't in proportion to what I hear when it goes overhead at altitude

• Registered Users Posts: 18,181 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Failure of systems causing delays over France: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-49541972

Some interesting flight routes today to avoid the delays!

489635.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭PinOnTheRight

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Failure of systems causing delays over France: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-49541972

Some interesting flight routes today to avoid the delays!

French in recovery mode but it'll take most of the day to get back to some normality. TAP are usually very quick to take advantage of the T9 route as soon as any French disruption appears, be it strike or equipment failures. The flipside is T9 then starts to suffer delays due to excessive demand :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Airbridge Cargo 747 (VQ-BRJ) on the way to BFS .due around 1850.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭roadmaster

Just in Kingscourt Cavan an I think I seen the Bronco that was at the air show in port rush heading west and very low. It’s not on fr24. Lovely sound out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Does anybody know what time Pence's aircraft is expected into Dublin today?

EDIT: scrap that, he's already in Dublin it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Streetlamp

2 noaa aircraft checking out hurricane Dorian.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭colbarr

OE-IWW inbound SNN. Looks like it's being returned to lessor before becoming G-TCDS. Strange detour before continuing to SNN.

https://www.flightradar24.com/OEIIW/21f380e8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

colbarr wrote: »
    OE-IWW inbound SNN. Looks like it's being returned to lessor before becoming G-TCDS. Strange detour before continuing to SNN.

https://www.flightradar24.com/OEIIW/21f380e8

Wasting time while there was a freeze in place in Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

What's the story with that Gulfstream landing into Shannon at moment? Took off from Trenton and dilly dallied around Dublin for a while.

• Advertisement

What's the story with that Gulfstream landing into Shannon at moment? Took off from Trenton and dilly dallied around Dublin for a while.

N989JC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

USAF C-5 Galaxy on descent into Dublin at the moment (not on FR24).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

EchoIndia wrote: »
    USAF C-5 Galaxy on descent into Dublin at the moment (not on FR24).

Saw it land - incredible sight through the weather.

Now parked up close to the fire training plane, nose is up and cars are driving in!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Zyzz wrote: »

Now parked up close to the fire training plane, nose is up and cars are driving in!

Would that be anything to do with Pence?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Remind me

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Would that be anything to do with Pence?

Everything to do with Pence.

The circus that follows the Americans around is outrageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lonestar1

Any idea of departure time?

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Stephen Strange

Zyzz wrote: »

Got up close to it yesterday, incredible machine. Think I'm still deaf :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Just landed into Cork AirPort and spotted a BA from London City Airport on the tarmac

Any info on that? Technical stop?

flexcon wrote: »
    Just landed into Cork AirPort and spotted a BA from London City Airport on the tarmac

Got caught up with Pence departing and diverted to Cork following a few rounds in the hold

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

flexcon wrote: »

If that was BA1 I presume they weren't able to get preclearance for the US that they can get in shannon??

• Advertisement

fearruanua wrote: »
    If that was BA1 I presume they weren't able to get preclearance for the US that they can get in shannon??

They flew back to Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Did an AN12 fly over Dublin City around 10am? I was in an exam, and am sure that I heard one. A loud plane anyway.

DY7110 LAX-BCN just touching down in Dublin squawking 7700, all traffic holding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

JCX BXC wrote: »
    DY7110 LAX-BCN just touching down in Dublin squawking 7700, all traffic holding.

Landed safely, all PAX will have an extra night in Dublin I reckon...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

BA189 Heathrow-New York just done a U-turn over County Limerick and seems to be returning to LHR. ???

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

UR-CAK about to come up over Wexford town in next 10 mins - An-12

Heading to SNN

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭perrier

Just passed over Wexford and it's loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

Not sure if the right thread, is there a c17 heading for Dublin or Baldonnel? Think it was one flying west to east over north Wicklow a few mins ago, must be military as nothing showing up on flight radar.

Could have been an avro but don't think so, sounded a lot heavier. It was also flying away from me so couldn't get a proper view of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

prunudo wrote: »
    Not sure if the right thread, is there a c17 heading for Dublin or Baldonnel? Think it was one flying west to east over north Wicklow a few mins ago, must be military as nothing showing up on flight radar.

01-0188 C-17 on approach to DUB now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

b318isp wrote: »
    01-0188 on approach to DUB now.

Least I know I'm not going mad! Knew by the sound it was something out of the ordinary.

https://www.radarbox24.com/data/registration/01-0188#1332489312

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement