Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

NoDrama wrote: »

Leaving in a few minutes for Tel Aviv

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What’s the Irish - Israel connection that requires an An124? Irish peacekeeping forces??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,753 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

smurfjed wrote: »
    What’s the Irish - Israel connection that requires an An124? Irish peacekeeping forces??

Presumably would it not just have been a refuelling stop? It flew in from Tulsa in the USA.

The UN forces usually fly between Dublin and Beirut.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

LXFlyer wrote: »
    Presumably would it not just have been a refuelling stop? It flew in from Tulsa in the USA.

The UN forces usually fly between Dublin and Beirut.

Refuelling and crew rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Crew Rest, thought these guys lived onboard :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Anyone know what Jet2 flight EXS031F from Leeds is doing? It's a scheduled LDA to DUB flight on FR24. It overflew DUB and headed south west at 35,000ft. It was about 50/60 miles off the coast of west Cork and it has now turned north and has descended to 15,000ft.

A training flight?

https://www.flightradar24.com/EXS031F/23e7a78d

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Anyone know what Jet2 flight EXS031F from Leeds is doing? It's a scheduled LDA to DUB flight on FR24. It overflew DUB and headed south west at 35,000ft. It was about 50/60 miles off the coast of west Cork and it has now turned north and has descended to 15,000ft.

A training flight?

https://www.flightradar24.com/EXS031F/23e7a78d

Post maintenence flight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Anyone know what's the story here?

AFR373S from Dresden to Knock https://fr24.com/AFR373S/23ed422b

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭Silent Running

A380 going to Knock to be scrapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

A380 going to Knock to be scrapped.

1 of 4 I've been told

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Full thread here about it.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058051393

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭Mech1

Good catch anyway, not being smart but well done if you hadnt been following the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Lads I got a message about the app discontinued from the end of March, And they have a link for downloading a newer version.
    Question is if you all ready paid for in app purchases will it continue over to the new version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Lads I got a message about the app discontinued from the end of March, And they have a link for downloading a newer version.
    Question is if you all ready paid for in app purchases will it continue over to the new version?

No you’re out of luck. The new app charges a recurring subscription for premium features. I have enough subscriptions in my life so will just be using the free version once my free trial expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Justr flicking around on the breakingnews.ie about sandstorm near the Canaries and spotted EWG5584 GermanWQings seem to have done a U Turn away from the Canaries? I think I'd be very disappointed to get so close

Flightradar24-Live-Flight-Tracker-Real-Time-Flight-Tracker-Map-2020-02-23-13-23-40.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

re Canary Island sandstorm, several EI flights from Dublin turned back enroute (Lanzarote, Tenerife & Las Palmas). Likely other EI flights from Cork etc, and FR and charter flights will be similarly affected

• Registered Users Posts: 69,147 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

re Canary Island sandstorm, several EI flights from Dublin turned back enroute (Lanzarote, Tenerife & Las Palmas). Likely other EI flights from Cork etc, and FR and charter flights will be similarly affected

Wouldn't fancy landing in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

KLM 735 diverting into Shannon(medical diversion). B747 PH-BFN

OH-GTH PC12 carried out a missed approach at Cork this morning.This aircraft is being used by the Air Corps for type rating out of Baldonnel for the next while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Just saw her on the way in ... wondered what was up ...

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dkd21

OH-GTH PC12 carried out a missed approach at Cork this morning.This aircraft is being used by the Air Corps for type rating out of Baldonnel for the next while.

Seen it doing circuits around BAL this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Just left Shannon now back en route. ( I heard it out the window here in Kerry and was wondering what the strange noise was!)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Streetlamp

Any one know what the twin prop that left Dub just now is? Not on FR or ADSB

EDIT: It was UAE AF C-130,

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

Ei381 gone around at SNN. Winds have really picked up in the last hour. Red warning valid 1100 to 1500.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭Comhrá

BZ wrote: »
    Ei381 gone around at SNN. Winds have really picked up in the last hour. Red warning valid 1100 to 1500.

Landed 11:49 am according to FR24.

EIN837 in holding pattern south of Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

Streetlamp wrote: »
    Any one know what the twin prop that left Dub just now is? Not on FR or ADSB

EDIT: It was UAE AF C-130,

thanks Streetlamp.

I saw ( and HEARD!!) it from main street Blanchardstown. Got about a 3 second view before it hit cloud. Deffo a C130, I says to myself.

thanks for clearing it up.

TB

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭irishlad.

BAW85Q gone around for a second time in DUB...poor passengers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

irishlad. wrote: »
    BAW85Q gone around for a second time in DUB...poor passengers

EI 525 just gone around too & FR 8995

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement