Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Fr 817 headed to Preswick

• Registered Users Posts: 17,753 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Riskymove wrote: »
    We are due into Dublin around 2330 tonight

I understand that the winds will be over by then but could these diversions affect us?

Given the winds prevailing right now and flights being diverted and many delayed during the day, then it's inevitable that there will be knock-on delays.

With a 23:30 arrival time, it will be a Dublin based aircraft operating it, so why not keep an eye on the inbound flight to the airport that you're flying from later on FR24? That will give you an idea as to how late or otherwise it'll be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

EIN27T returning to BHX.

Ein27T appears on divert also

Got there before me :)

Interested to see if 54HZ and 74P make it or divert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

Three Ryanair Boeing 737s are on the ground in Kerry at the moment.

The regular from Stansted (FR701), the Cork divert from Stansted (passengers seemingly being disembarked) and the Cork divert from Lanzarote (passengers being kept on the aircraft).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

LXFlyer wrote: »

With a 23:30 arrival time, it will be a Dublin based aircraft operating it, so why not keep an eye on the inbound flight to the airport that you're flying from later on FR24? That will give you an idea as to how late or otherwise it'll be.

Plane has left Dublin so I know that bit. I am wondering if diverted flights coming back later might delay our arrival further

53ED seems to be happy to hold out there for now, looping around without a word

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Controller in Dublin getting frustrated with all the aircraft asking for their position in the hold, I can understand the frustration as it's changing by the minute due to diversions etc.

How do you listen to atc?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

How do you listen to atc?

https://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=eidw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

EI823 is still in a pattern outside Cork.

FR1345 (TFS-SNN) is now about 15 minutes from arrival. It will be interesting to see what it does next.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,753 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Riskymove wrote: »
    Plane has left Dublin so I know that bit. I am wondering if diverted flights coming back later might delay our arrival further

Well if it left Dublin on time it’s likely to be reasonably ok by 23:30 given that the winds will have died down somewhat by then.

It’s also Saturday evening - not the busiest time for any airport in these islands.

No one here can tell you anything more than that.

EIN7GK missed it and seems to be circling back

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

FR1349 gone around at SNN.

Its a disgrace Joe!

EIN7GK no joy on 2nd approach, possibly diverting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

d51984 wrote: »
    FR1349 gone around at SNN.

Down

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Ignore my last post. FR1349 has landed at SNN. My fr24 glitched.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

RiseToMe wrote: »
    EIN7GK no joy on 2nd approach, possibly diverting

Crew stated if missed second time would divert to Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Was up at Dublin airport about 90 minute ago and the flying conditions were attrocious. The approaches being flown were the hairiest I've ever seen with aircraft crabbing almost perpendicular to the runway on approach, only to go around looking like a leaf in a storm. Some aircraft did manage to get down but purely by attempting their landing with the wind easing up briefly but sufficiently

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Which is worse at the moment DUB or SNN?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Dublin has had nine landings and departures over last 30-45 minutes, plus a number of departures, so it is functioning, though with some diversions.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭faoiarvok

RYR4776 FAILED again at Shannon, he had her down to 1300ft and pulled out CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB GOD DAM YOU.

You were probably messing, but doing the safe thing is not a failure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Noxegon

FR1557 (MAN-DUB) went around but got in on the second go.

FR557 (also MAN-DUB) was right behind it, a healthy three hours late.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭donkey balls

GM228 wrote: »
    Crew stated if missed second time would divert to Belfast.

Heard that myself was looking at the flight and was wondering how much extra fuel they would have taking on board at ACE.
    My mate got down no problem this evening was tracking his flight he said it was rough as f**k,Said to him you must be PF as the lad doing the RT was a Dub.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

It looks like Ukraine Air Alliance are back in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

Trebor176 wrote: »

I’ve got an An12 filter saved on Fr24, I saw one of these a short while back as well.

I haven’t seen any of the Cavok Air fleet for a long time now, are they gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I’ve got an An12 filter saved on Fr24, I saw one of these a short while back as well.

I haven’t seen any of the Cavok Air fleet for a long time now, are they gone?

I wondered the same. Hopefully they are still running. There is no mention anywhere of them ceasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Trebor176 wrote: »

Great to see them back hopefully the stop of at shannon soon:D was there ever a final report issued about the crash in October ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Saw an ambulance racing across the tarmac in Dublin airport with flashing on. Unusual or fairly normal occurrence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Saw an ambulance racing across the tarmac in Dublin airport with flashing on. Unusual or fairly normal occurrence?

Fairly normal, can happen multiple times a day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement