Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭kub

Just looking now and am counting 9 that were supposed to go to Dub are all heading to SNN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I thought automation took care of some or most of the landing procedures these days? Poor visiblity for the pilots or ATC? I see some are landing and others not.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not all aircraft are capable of cat3 landing.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

EI2597 ? Could that possibly be the new A320 for EI?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Great to see EI/FR have actually learned something and carried realistic levels of fuel for extended holding times unlike before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

EI-LBR inbound dublin from Shannon by the look of it, bit late??

Boeing 757

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

EI-LBR inbound dublin from Shannon by the look of it, bit late??

Boeing 757

Scheduled 23.40 arrival for the 12.00 JFK-DUB

Im trying to upload screen shots of FR to boards. Im told its over the 1mb limit. This is on my phone and my pc!

So how can i upload screen of flight radar?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,194 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Scheduled 23.40 arrival for the 12.00 JFK-DUB

Diverted to SNN earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A beautiful C17 is just after touching down at knock, currently parking in the bravo ramp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Lots of dodging weather after the hold of BABON for DUB. Trying to route planes coming from the south between the weather to line up for RW10. Sone planes requesting the make their own route to the way point maintaining a certain FL with permission from ATC of course. Interesting tracks being made to BABON and onto OSLEX for the ILS approach.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭reason vs religion

RYR1111 from LERS looks likes its tracing a lightening bolt. Is that weather dodging?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Fair amount of weather dodging going on in DUB.RYR13CF was sight seeing all of leinster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

RYR1111 from LERS looks likes its tracing a lightening bolt. Is that weather dodging?

Looks like 3 or 4 laps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭reason vs religion

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Looks like 3 or 4 laps.

It was earlier in its flightpath. Twice took very narrow 270 degree left before returning to original heading.

Confession to make: I'm not using FR24; some other free app that's better than the free version of FR24. At least I thought it was better, but it was showing RYR1111 as having passes DUB and being at 400ft over Howth heading East, so that might be to blame for the mysterious lightening bolts!

Getting even more interesting in the patterns being made!

At least 11 aircraft in the departure hold at RWY10 at DUB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Bsal

C17 departed Dublin around 15:30, the shortest takeoff run I have ever seen from a large aircraft it was airborne before E5 intersection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eastmayo

Bsal wrote: »
    C17 departed Dublin around 15:30, the shortest takeoff run I have ever seen from a large aircraft it was airborne before E5 intersection :)

Ya the same earlier from knock..very short take off.nice aircraft.

Bsal wrote: »

Any way of knowing when its in dublin next?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Any pics ?

AP6571 (Lourdes to Cork) doing a lap of the hold in Cork while CAT II ILS and LVP's are put into force there, visibility is currently poor in ORK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Why would The Irish Parachute Club plane be going to East Midlands and back to Knock 3/ 4 times a day ? Just Curious .
    https://www.flightradar24.com/reg/ei-ian

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

defo not and its one of many little problems flight radar 24 has. been like that weeks now.

I now see its got a FR Ryanair flight No ! Sorry only saw that now Lots of cock up on Fr24 site

The best one in my opinion is that the later CFN and KIR flights always end up in the wrong airports (according to flight radar)

EI539 Nantes to Dublin gone around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Shamrock VIE-DUB just gone around

• Advertisement

billie1b wrote: »
    Shamrock VIE-DUB just gone around

EI779 from Lanzarote also gone around due tailwind.

Switching to RWY16

EI209 (Manchester-Dublin) landed next though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement