Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Just seen him and his entourage of about 30 vehicles on the m50 heading towards the airport about 20 mins ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

browner85 wrote: »
    Just seen him and his entourage of about 30 vehicles on the m50 heading towards the airport about 20 mins ago

Heading to Brú na Boinne, he won't be back to the airport until Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

EI135 doing a 180 at 10000feet just west of Clifden so looks like a return to SNN.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭masit

BZ wrote: »
    EI135 doing a 180 at 10000feet just west of Clifden so looks like a return to SNN.

Air speed indicator problem, just heard on ATC.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

U21821 from Manchester to Antalya http://fr24.com/EZY12JA/a25bfd4

Diverting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭Comhrá

BZ wrote: »

Smart won't be happy...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Diverting
    EY183 from Abu Dhabi to San Francisco http://fr24.com/ETD183/a295c68

• Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

To Manchester

On the ground ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,193 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Bomb attack at Istanbul, neat line of diversions forming! Izmir or Bodrum at my guess.

Meanwhile I'm at a resort in Southern Turkey, near Dalaman, and the power went for about 1 minute, that really scared the people aware of the attack on Istanbul!

ATC now informing aircraft that the airport is Closed for the foreseeable future and that aircraft should divert.

Edit: Most to Izmir, alot to Ankara, some to Antalya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭john boye

Just noticed The Vuelling 319 currently on the way to Barcelona from Dublin is ex Aer lingus EI-EPR

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

"Reach 374 heavy" has just left Dublin for Knock now. C17 Globmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

"Reach 374 heavy" has just left Dublin for Knock now. C17 Globmaster

I just came on here to find out what the hell just passed over my house :D

nice sound i bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

nice sound i bet!

Yes, it made some racket.

That's no Bombardier Dash 8, I said to myself. :D

(Living on the Knock flight path, i'm beginning to recognise the planes turning for Knock based on their sound alone - I need help!!)

haha, the Dash 8 has a nice sound to mind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭masit

Speaking of C17's. Was looking down around turkey and spotted a C-17 over the Med between Cairo and Antalya. Never seen 1 on flight radar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Just noticed EI got a few new aircraft EI-FNJ(320) & CJX(757)(I think) where were these before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭maximum12

markc91 wrote: »
    Just noticed EI got a few new aircraft EI-FNJ(320) & CJX(757)(I think) where were these before?

The 320 was veuling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

markc91 wrote: »

You might want to follow this thread if you want to know what's happening with the Aer Lingus fleet.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057383874&page=86

• Advertisement

The C 17 just left Knock about 5 minutes ago and straight out over Castlebar, some noise!

A German Air force Transall passed over the country a short time ago,eastbound, call sign "GAF 044"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 219 ✭✭JinkyJackson

There's a plane which passed over my house a short while ago, seemed very high but it was VERY loud. I've just looked it up, it's coming from Savannah but no destination is there.. Any one tell me what it is and where its going? Its just passed Bristol now heading towards South East England. Still 45000ft

F-EGOV2 is radar name?

its a Gulfstream G650 owned by Qatar Airways Executive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

It appears on FR24 as QQE20 so it is from this fleet: http://www.airframes.org/fleet/qqe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 219 ✭✭JinkyJackson

its a Gulfstream G650 owned by Qatar Airways Executive

Cheers. Thought it would be something much bigger than that with noise it made.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Another CS100 for Swiss on the way

fn5vfl.png

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Flight BE303 gone around at Dublin airport a few minutes ago. Wasn't listen to atc at the time so i didn't hear why.

3 on the way into Kerry. 1st is G-JASS, A Beech Super king air. 2nd is N23KY,a Cessna 210(pressurized), 3rd is N272NR, a Phenom 300

• Advertisement

Nice 757 passing over the south of Ireland now, G-TCSX of TAG Aviation UK

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement