Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,193 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Switching back to RWY10 wind 120 degrees 7kts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Anyone know what AF344 is up to? Took a left down to Shannon and has pulled a u-turn and looks to be heading to Dublin?

On its way into Shannon - medical apparently. It's a 777 - if anyone wants to grab a look. I don't know how many 777s stop in Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

30303577396_835e4d88de_b.jpg

Calina wrote: »
    Anyone know what AF344 is up to? Took a left down to Shannon and has pulled a u-turn and looks to be heading to Dublin?

On its way into Shannon - medical apparently. It's a 777 - if anyone wants to grab a look. I don't know how many 777s stop in Shannon.

At least 3 a week now thanks to Kuwait.

Carnacalla wrote: »
    At least 3 a week now thanks to Kuwait.

Oooh. Didn't know that.

• Advertisement

Calina wrote: »
    Oooh. Didn't know that.

A340's from the end of this month too. They complete security screening at the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭Jack1985

Here comes FNG's replacement for the now delayed EI139 Dublin to Boston this evening.

https://www.flightradar24.com/EIN993/b5166b6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭maximum12

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Here comes FNG's replacement for the now delayed EI139 Dublin to Boston this evening.

https://www.flightradar24.com/EIN993/b5166b6

Thomas cook. Does that even have business class?

maximum12 wrote: »

No no it's HiFly, in the some sort of Thomas Cook livery. Not sure, but they're be plenty of compo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Air fleets has her as a W21 Y233 configuration. But on short notice I'd say Aer Lingus are just happy to have a plane on the job.

• Advertisement

No no it's HiFly, in the some sort of Thomas Cook livery. Not sure, but they're be plenty of compo.

Wouldn't be surprised if they phoned the J passengers and gave them the option to switch to 137. Should be space on a Saturday.

She was on a lease from HiFly to Thomas Cook.

She was on a lease from HiFly to Thomas Cook.

Aware of that. As you pointed out lucky to have it as a replacement today whatever its config.

I had said it as a reason for the livery to be Thomas Cook. It could be crazy clown airlines though, and Aer Lingus would be happy to get access to it.

crazy clown airlines

Doubt the pax would be happy given the recent going ons!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Carnacalla wrote: »
    crazy clown airlines

Doubt the pax would be happy given the recent going ons!

Unless they happen to be the same pax who were recently disrupted, I'd say they will be happy to just get going and not have their flight cancelled !

The earlier diverted AF344 CDG-YUL that diverted to SNN heading off again to YUL (Montreal).

Lots of weather avoidance from DUB now, looks like a fine rain band heading to DUB now so it'll be a tricky evening for ATC.

Locker10a wrote: »
    Unless they happen to be the same pax who were recently disrupted, I'd say they will be happy to just get going and not have their flight cancelled !

I agree, I was more pointing towards the mass Clown scare currently ongoing on social media!

Someone was even stabbed in Sweden lately by a "Clown"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Wouldn't be surprised if they phoned the J passengers and gave them the option to switch to 137. Should be space on a Saturday.

Happened to me going to BOS a few years ago. J class was full on the cancelled flight so some passengers were put on the second one and the rest, including me, were put on the 109 to JFK and had a connection with JetBlue.

We were informed a week prior and since they got us to the final destination (albeit 8 hours later than was originally planned), there was no compo due.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Silver Breeze

Curious....

Air Corp Augusta Westland AW139 flew from Dublin this morning, landed at the London Heliport in Battersea, stayed for a couple of hours, now en route home.

I wonder why? Callsign IRL239

https://www.flightradar24.com/IRL279/b519f04

• Advertisement

Curious....

Air Corp Augusta Westland AW139 flew from Dublin this morning, landed at the London Heliport in Battersea, stayed for a couple of hours, now en route home.

Possible medical transfer. I think they've brought children over and back for transplants.

Immediate left turns after takeoff now at DUB.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

HB-JJF , 767 of ECair on finals now at Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Carpatair Fokker 100, reg YR-FKB, just departed Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Negative_G

Curious....

All Air Corps aircraft when operating outside of domestic airspace prefix the tail number with IRL or Irish as it is over the RT.

The Learjet is the only one that carries the IRL call sign at all times.

EI889 Holding several miles west of ORK due to Thunderstorms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Shannon Control

190 degrees 22G36 at the moment STK went around and changing to 16.

Ryanair from Reus just gone around on 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IQO

Stobart EI3393 going around - feeling the wind here at home too in Dublin.

z11111111111111111111.png

• Advertisement

Gone to RWY16 now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement