Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final Fantasy Explorers

• 02-02-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Picked this up today.

Reviews have been middling to positive but i'm in need of something new to play and am a fan of the FF series so i'm giving it a chance.

From what i can see there's a big co-op element so if anyone has it and feels like teaming up go ahead and add me!

Friend code is 3239-6652-0170.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

Would love to know your thoughts and impressions of the game. Was thinking of picking this and bravely default second layer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Would love to know your thoughts and impressions of the game. Was thinking of picking this and bravely default second layer up.

Well I'm only about 2 hours in and having a decent time - not got into any serious monster hunting yet as its all been tutorial missions.

Plenty of menus and options for character builds/spells/gear like you'd expect from a FF game.

Combat has been a small bit fiddly but I'm new to the DS and after customizing my stuff it's easier. Doesn't look as graphically clean as something like Pokemon X/Y but not too shabby.

Gimme another few hours and I'll have a better idea if it's fun!

Haven't tried the bravely default series, been away from (j)RPGs for quite a while thanks to the Xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Hey i picked this up today, will add you later on, would be good craic with another boardsie to explore with :) my fc is in my sig

Hey i picked this up today, will add you later on, would be good craic with another boardsie to explore with :) my fc is in my sig

Cheers, will add you later.

I'm newly a 3ds own as well so picking up on lots of great games late to the party. Haven't even started fire emblem, bravely default or monster hunter 4 yet. Let alone all the Zelda games I've acquired lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I've heard this is like a more casual monster hunter with a Final Fantasy coat of paint, which makes me interested.

I'm not sure if I hope it's more like Monster Hunter or more like Crystal Chronicles. I love them both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I've been playing this since launch, I'm enjoying it although I've not had much time on it, I'll add a few of you guys later on to try get some boards groups together. my friend code is 3196-6207-9532

EJ22 wrote: »
    I've been playing this since launch, I'm enjoying it although I've not had much time on it, I'll add a few of you guys later on to try get some boards groups together. my friend code is 3196-6207-9532

Sounds good.

Played an hour or two of the multiplayer today, was fun! Real easy drop in, drop out co-op.

Most people were twice my level but happy to play.

Played an hour or two of the multiplayer today, was fun! Real easy drop in, drop out co-op.

Most people were twice my level but happy to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have two save files on mine one with the crystal points unlimited cheat and one without. Pretty good game once you get the hang of it. The cp hack is pointless tbh.

EJ22 wrote: »

Just picked this up, I will add you as a friend. Add me. 2165 9282 6407

Advertisement