Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭goochy

someone paid vrt on a laferrari ?? surely if you have car like that you expect / want people to take pics. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

If it's Irish reg then it's not the one that was pictured at Charles Hurst. I doubt it was a LaFerrari they saw to be honest. I'd say a red 458 with a black roof is more likely, possibly this one or the other one a few posts up which were both spotted yesterday.

mRAAErs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    mRAAErs.jpg

WOW !!!! Burrito and drink for €6.95 in Saburrito's !!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

If it's Irish reg then it's not the one that was pictured at Charles Hurst. I doubt it was a LaFerrari they saw to be honest. I'd say a red 458 with a black roof is more likely, possibly this one or the other one a few posts up which were both spotted yesterday.

mRAAErs.jpg

maybe its just an MR2 with a ferarri bodykit :;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭goochy

Meath is a nice county and all but for some reason don't like idea of Meath reg. Ferrari - maybe its because theres two letters in the plate - it just doesn't suit it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,948 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

goochy wrote: »
    Meath is a nice county and all but for some reason don't like idea of Meath reg. Ferrari - maybe its because theres two letters in the plate - it just doesn't suit it.
    Turning down a Ferrari because of a Meath reg, really does bring plate snobbery to a whole new level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

I`d say most people are too busy looking at the bright red Ferrari to notice the plate.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

mRAAErs.jpg

Saw that in Malahide yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

A local fella has a 91 MH Testarossa that appears now and again along with other garage queens bearing the royal county letters... ;)

Would love to see a CN or LM reg supercar just to watch the plate snobs cry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

someone paid vrt on a laferrari ?? surely if you have car like that you expect / want people to take pics. ?
    I think so!

mRAAErs.jpg
    My thoughts also!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

There's one for sale in the UK at a cool £2,752,728

http://www.autovillage.co.uk/used-car/ferrari/laferrari/sat_4320_81234120

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

How many more people are going to quote that picture of a Focus?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Andip wrote: »
    There's one for sale in the UK at a cool £2,752,728

http://www.autovillage.co.uk/used-car/ferrari/laferrari/sat_4320_81234120

270km... engine not even run in yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I wonder why they bother with the £728 on the end tho :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I
    mRAAErs.jpg

Quote all the pics !!!

Andip wrote: »
    I wonder why they bother with the £728 on the end tho :rolleyes:

It`s on Spanish plates so chances are its the euro price converted to GBP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Sitting at till in work yesterday, a few second break between customers, look out the window and what just passed my work? Conor McGregor Lamborghini Huracan in army green matt color followed by new Range Rover. Spotted on Long Mile Road around 19:00. He was turning into Walkinstown Road. Pity I was in work and he was driving really fast so couldn't take any photo :(

Sitting at till in work yesterday, a few second break between customers, look out the window and what just passed my work? Conor McGregor Lamborghini Huracan in army green matt color followed by new Range Rover. Spotted on Long Mile Road around 19:00. He was turning into Walkinstown Road. Pity I was in work and he was driving really fast so couldn't take any photo :(

Not his lambo, HR Owen Vip services huracan avio. He has it over here for some promotion or something, according to his Instagram HR Owen are looking to open up in Ireland supplying high end cars for sale and hire

A local fella has a 91 MH Testarossa that appears now and again along with other garage queens bearing the royal county letters... ;)

Would love to see a CN or LM reg supercar just to watch the plate snobs cry :D

Can't go as low as CN or LM, but here's an Offaly reg Testarossa. (pic from an old thread)
    And it's genuine..... https://www.cartell.ie/ssl/servlet/beginStarLookup?registration=89oy2222

scan0001-8_zps86999c20.jpg

• Advertisement

It was the 488 posted earlier he spotted, 3 exhaust. Sorry to get all your hopes up of a laferrari on Irish plates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

jozi wrote: »
    It was the 488 posted earlier he spotted, 3 exhaust. Sorry to get all your hopes up of a laferrari on Irish plates

Is it not a 458?

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Is it not a 458?

It could well have a been

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Red Kev wrote: »
    Can't go as low as CN or LM, but here's an Offaly reg Testarossa. (pic from an old thread)
    And it's genuine..... https://www.cartell.ie/ssl/servlet/beginStarLookup?registration=89oy2222

scan0001-8_zps86999c20.jpg

Think i remember that testarossa knocking around Drogheda but is was RED then !

blingrhino wrote: »
    Think i remember that testarossa knocking around Drogheda but is was RED then !

It was for sale for a long time. Can't remember the price, but it was about €70,000. I was half on the look out for a 308 myself at the time, which were going for €30-35,000 but never bit. This is about 8 years ago IIRC.

The car is possibly in the UK now, but I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: NCT ran out in April 2010 and it hasn't been NCT'd since, so probably is in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

SuperS54 wrote: »
    How many more people are going to quote that picture of a Focus?

That guy in the Focus likes exotica, known to follow them very closely.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Spotted in Sandyford yesterday! News to me that Tesla were setting up a physical base in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Spotted in Sandyford yesterday! News to me that Tesla were setting up a physical base in Dublin.

Crikey, by comparison to their State side locations that looks fairly tack :-/

And yes, they were calling for applications late last year. Mainly mechanics and some sales people. Only a matter time really given the 'green' incentives we had on the go here. Can't see them being very competitive though, don't they come in at over 100k after VRT from the UK?

Base of model s here is 85k and model x is 110k. How the government have the neck to charge emissions tax (vrt) and road tax on a Zero emissions vehicle is beyond me :confused: I only know of a handful of model s here, most recent one arriving today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

They started taking orders here before christmas. Base Model S has €24,000 of VAT and VRT on it after credits and grants so starting price is €85k. Construction started on the 8-bay Ballacolla supercharger (at the M8 services) last week and they got planning approved for another 8-bay supercharger at Topaz Birdhill. There'll be superchargers in Dublin (not at the Sandyford location) and Belfast as well before the end of summer.

First deliveries here of the Model X are due next month.

As soon as the gallery and service center open I'll be going in to talk numbers and see if I can make a Model S work (might have to go CPO if it comes to it).

I've attached the floorplan for the sandyford gallery and service center.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement