Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Shannon757 wrote: »
    FYP

Haha yes correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭goochy

prefer look of XK , f type way way over priced and doesn't have nice interior.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I love the Aston Martin vantage and all its iterations but the F type (with roof) might just have the edge for me. Think it's a fabulous looking car, cost doesn't bother because I'll never be able to afford one anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

There's no way I'd splash out that much cash on a F Type when I could have an AMG GT, 911, Nissan GT-R etc for similar cash. I see it more as a Mazda MX5 rival. :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

The only one of that list I can afford is the mx5 and not even a new one at that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

This is doing the rounds, seems to be genuine.

C8E-XVpXQAA5i09.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Its not his though right? I think someone on here said its a rental from HR Owen

Whats with the tow truck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Its not his though right? I think someone on here said its a rental from HR Owen

Whats with the tow truck?

Seems to be some sort of promotion that he's on at the moment with the car.

No idea why it's on the back of a truck. Truck is UK registered. Maybe its broken down. Or its going back to the UK after the end of the promo.

tow.jpg

It's it's going back to uk assume they would use proper truck

It's it's going back to uk assume they would use proper truck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Parked in the cycle lane and lifted?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Parked in the cycle lane and lifted?

This is what I presumed when I saw it... lifted for parking on yellow lines/cycle lane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

It wasn't lifted for parking illegally, it's going back to the UK. There was a picture posted by a UK towing company a few weeks ago showing it on the ferry on a similar (possibly the same) truck.

11hce1t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 82,564 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    It wasn't lifted for parking illegally, it's going back to the UK. There was a picture posted by a UK towing company a few weeks ago showing it on the ferry on a similar (possibly the same) truck.

Exactly, you could see on the pics the UK reg on the tow truck in Dublin in the pics circulating online.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Exactly, you could see on the pics the UK reg on the tow truck in Dublin in the pics circulating online.

not the one I saw... all regs were blanked out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Bus Boy

Was that not Notorious's loaned from HR Owen in London going home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

PrettyBoy wrote: »

I tried to explain that in the comments sections of various articles on Facebook that it wasn't towed for being parked illegally but most people where too busy slanting the chap...... who drives a lambo :confused::confused:

It's very easy to slat conor. He is pure martmite .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

Infinity fx50s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

Nxm4ad6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

^^^ I still haven't seen one in the flesh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Didn't catch a snap, but there was a White RS in Maynooth today. Not as nice as the Nitro Blue, but still lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

171-D-100 I believe belongs to <snip>

I've seen one with a similar front like that, 162 I think, I'm not sure I like it without a grill. I guess a grill is pointless anyway since there's nothing you cool behind it

Would they need less cooling or cooking in other places? There's a lot of surface area blocked off on the front of these that would otherwise have a grill and rad behind them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Looks like a good day in Limerick. Enzo, Veyron, F40, Ford GT. Anyone been there today? Any photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The GT was unreal in the flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

Didn't make the supercar day in Limerick,but here's a few I saw at the Cork International Car Show :thumb:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Greg81 wrote: »
    Looks like a good day in Limerick. Enzo, Veyron, F40, Ford GT. Anyone been there today? Any photos?

I've been there and have some photos here. Didn't upload anything in a long time so it's time to put something new and fresh:
    CWLttio.jpg
    2KvfpZZ.jpg
    6FqA0Jc.jpg
    0PeK5ki.jpg
    qky8uG4.jpg
    KIw3Sm5.jpg
    WviaeJS.jpg
    K6rmoMb.jpg
    fGuR7vd.jpg
    Ap9eX9B.jpg
    ICplEp2.jpg
    GGKvjwX.jpg